The dark skinned girl

Ignore the pictuer at the top, Cameron is now a boy

Alex's P.O.V

After the girl stops screaming, Luke says.

"Hey, my couch(I guess I put in the wrong number or something, because it auto-corrected it to crotch XD no joke)!" Then he looks over at the wall.

"That is totally not my six-string."

The girl looks at us and me being the closest, she tries to I guess, punch me with the hand the cross is in. She says something about cute ghosts not being real, but then the we try to tell her that we are ghost and ask her why she's in our studio, but she wouldn't listen. Eventually Camy had to get up, limp over with his hand on his back from when we landed and walked up to her.

"Hello, my name is Cameron. Why are you in our studio, how did you get your things in here so fast, and what is your name?" After he speaks, he winces and starts to to tumble, so I go up behind him and put my right arm around him and then I use my left hand to massage his back. He winces again, but I could feel the tension ease, and I lead him to the couch where I sit and he they sit beside me but snuggles into my side while I still massage his back.

"My name is Julie, I live here." The girl said. Then Luke starts to introduce us.

"The guy with the lether jacket is Reggie, i'm Luke, the person over there on the couch is Alex, and the cinnamon roll boy beside him is my brother, Cameron. We're in a band named Sunset Curve."

"Tell your friends." Reggie said with finger guns.

"Well you can't be here. You have to go." And with that, she left.

Author's P.O.V

Alex looks down at Camy and it looks like he's still asleep. Luke and Reggie come over and Luke sits on the other side of Camy and starts to massage his back like Alex is. Reggie sits infront of him and takes off his shoes and puts them by the door, then goes up to the loft and grabs a few blankets and covers him up. Then they choose where to sleep, which is pretty much all snuggled up around Cameron. He's on Alex's lap facing him, with Luke to his left, and Reggie to his right.

"Goodnight Camy." Corused Alex, Luke, and Reggie, while snuggling even closer for even more warmth while Cameron snuggles into Alex with his nose snuggled into his neck and his arms around him.

Hello!!!:3 I hope you like it, an dsorry it's short again. I'm really trying to make longer chapters, but i'm also trying to actually get it out there so you guys can read it. If you are the people who have commented on the last chapters and you now who you are, I thank you because, bit alot of people read my books, and I know that is kind of selfish, but I really thank the people who commented, you also reminded my that I have a book to that needed to be update. I also have a book and if you want to, I would really like if you would comment on one of the things on there so I have something to start a oneshot x reader book s thank you for reading this. I LOVE YOU ALL and BUH-BYE