Chapter Five: Busted

*Sarah's POV*

'Fuck... Ryan was standing there confusion, shock and frustration written all over his face.'

'I looked over at Jessica where she already burned half way through a cigarette.. Ho-how? Where did she even get one that fast?!'

'While being completely dumbfounded about Jessica I didn't even realize Ryan was talking'

"Sarah?!"

'My mind got pulled back to earth, I felt my heart like it was about to jump out of my chest and my stomach feels as if it's dropped.'

"Have you even been listening?"

'Fuck I get so tangled up in Jessica I forget my surroundings and now I'm doing it again! Stop that!'

'I was mentally scolding myself.'

So-sorry.

'I finally managed to spat out.'

"You're sorry?"

'I was under so much pressure I felt like I breathe.'

'His face was red as a tomato and I slowly felt the blood start to drain from mine.'

"DO YOU TWO HAVE ANY IDEA THE DANGER YOU PUT YOURSELVES IN, YOUR REPUTATION, JOBS AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU IN??! OR DID YOU EVEN CARE ENOUGH TO STOP AND CONSIDER THOSE THINGS?!"

"Ryan calm down you're the only one who caught us."

'Jess said nonchalantly as she lit herself another cigarette.'

"This time yes but next time you won't be so lucky!"

There won't be a next time.

"I murmured."

"There shouldn't even have been a this time!!"

'I know I should be ashamed of myself but, I'm not Jessica makes me feel alive! I feel a deep connection with her that I've never felt with anyone else. I wish I could tell him that, I wish he understood what Holland was really like at home. I wish the world would understand when I say I feel at home with Jess.'

"Look nobody else caught us-"

'Ryan was quick to cut Jess off.'

"Yeah and what if they did Jessica??!"

"Then I would take care of it."

'Jessica said while rolling her eyes.'

"This isn't coven where you can just send someone flying into the wall!!"

"You don't know that."

'My eyes widen and I had to purse my lips together to keep myself from laughing! Jessica is so damn funny, she doesn't give a fuck!'

'Ryan looked like he was about to blow and Jessica was cackling.'

'he pinched the bridge of his nose, inhaled and exhaled sharply.'

"Go home the both of you. I will schedule a meeting and I will decide what I'm going to do then."

'As we started walking up the stairs together Ryan called out'

"OH AND NO SEEING EACH OTHER UNTIL THE MEETING!"

'Jessica rolled her eyes and I lightly chuckled.'

'she pulled me in for a hug before I could completely melt into it Holland emerged from the other room.'

'We quickly stepped away from each other and smiled.'

"See you when I see you."

'I said as Holland started to pull me away. I felt my heart start to sink and I know Jess's was sinking too. I could see the light break in her eyes.'

           *Jessica's POV*

'I almost broke down crying. Just as I was about to cry I heard footsteps. Thinking it was Sarah I turned around with glee only to be met with a disapproving glare from Holland."

"You're lucky.. I couldn't gotten you fired if I wanted too. Consider this your warning!"

'She gave me a stank eye.. trying to give me a scare.'

'I honestly didn't feel intimidated by her at all. Ohh if this bitch only knew that I could make her life a living hell.'

'I just smirked at her and she stormed off.'

'After I heard their car pull out of Ryan's driveway I helped myself to a couple more drinks before leaving myself..'

'What am I going to do about Ryan?'

'I think as I took a sip from my giant margarita.'