Chapter Three: Thinking Of You

*Sarah's POV*

'It was a cold November night. The wind was slightly blowing, the orange and brown leaves just dancing in the air. I was laying here as far away from Holland I could get. Just being next to her drains me, it's tiring. I find myself slowly falling out of love with her. I don't even know who she is anymore. This doesn't even feel like a home half of the time. This emptiness is slowing destroying me. Each mean thing that Holland had said was replaying over and over in my head again, it played in the back of my head like a broken record. I felt  the tears start to build up in my eyes. I was trying to calm myself by looking out the window; but I couldn't focus on anything. I felt Holland scoot closer. My thoughts paused for a minute.'

'What is she doing?'

'She wrapped her arms around me and her fingers were rubbing just below my breasts.'

'I pushed her hand away. She put her arm back around me. I tried to move away and she just pulled me closer.'

'Okay now I'm just feeling annoyed!'

'She started kissing my neck and grabbing my breast.'

'I silently sighed to myself. I might as well as get it over with so she will leave me alone.'

'I pulled her on top of my thigh and let her ride out her desire.'

'The longer she was riding my thigh the more sick I started to feel. I was cringing.'

'When she got off I thought I would be free. No I was wrong.'

'Holland slipped her hands between my legs and rubbing my clit. I didn't feel anything.'

'We laid there for almost 30 minutes and I still didn't get off. You would think she would've gave up; but no she didn't.'

'The only way I'm going to get her off me is if I fake an orgasm. I started shaking my body and moaning like an orgasm washed over me.'

'Holland who was finally satisfied she removed her hand, kissed the top of my forehead and went back to sleep. I rolled my eyes.'

'I pushed myself up and made my way to the bathroom to clean up. Even though I didn't cum I wanted to wipe her germs off of me.'

'As I was cleaning up my mind started to wonder and I found myself thinking about Jessica. I wonder how she is.. it's been almost a month since I've last seen or heard from her. Jessica is so sweet and so SEXY! Her blonde hair, her perfect, legs.. how she always smells so good.. how her lips are so soft that once you start kissing them you don't want to stop.'

'I felt myself start to throb uncontrollably. I dropped the wipe and gently started stroking my wet sex.'

'Flashes of me and Jessica kissing and fucking started to flood my mind.'

'Now I was so soaked I could hear it! I could feel the electricity in my body.'

'I guided my soaked fingers back up and started playing with my breasts. I reached over, snapped a photo, captioned it "thinking of you"  and sent it to Jessica.'

'About 5 minutes or so I got a video call from Jessica and and she was in her white silky  bra and thong.'

'She put her phone on a stand and started to dance in front of the camera, slowing stripping as she does so.'

'She started to run her hands along her soft perfect body.'

'Oh.. fuck...'

'I was trying not to scream.. I was trying to hold on because I knew this was only the beginning.'

'She started massing her big beautiful soft breasts. As she was doing that I started to play with my nipples, I licked my fingers to give it the extra edge.'

'She moved down to her thighs, softly raking her nails against her inner thighs, her sex was glistening in the light.'

'My heart was hammering hard against my chest, the fire in my stomach was blazing.. my body was just begging me for some type of release.'

"Please- Jessica- touch yourself."

'Seeing Jessica slowly stroking her soft lady area made mine throb uncontrollably to the point it was painful.'

"Play with yourself Sarah."

'Jessica said in a slightly demanding but mostly sexy voice.'

'I reached down and started to slowly rub my clit in circles. As soon as my fingers came into contact with my throbbing clit a wave of pleasure washed over my body.'

'My body was begging for more.'

'I picked up my speed. I watched Jessica play with herself while imagining it was her who was touching me.. wave after wave of pure ecstasy hitting my body. I was close I could feel it .. Jessica was close too I could tell by the way she was breathing.'

"Oh fuck Sarah!!"

"Oh Jessica you feel so good. Don't stop there baby!! Ah."

"Fuck cum for me Sarah.. cum like the little whore you are."

"Ah- I'm your whore Miss Lange!!"

'Both Id is screaming and riding out our orgasms. I don't care if Holland hears. I needed this!'

'After we are finished she picked up the phone and we were both smiling at each other.'

I miss you.

'I said while trying not to cry.'

'I could feel my heart long for her.'

"I miss you too Sar."

'I always felt all warm inside when she called me that.'

"Thanksgiving is next week are you coming to Ryan's dinner??"

"You know I'll be there!"

'I couldn't contain the excitement in my voice when I told her that.'

"Good I will be seeing you soon!"

"I love you Jess"

"I love you right back Sar-Bear"

'After we hung up I was able to go back to bed with no problem. I dozed off with Jessica on my mind. Thinking about how I will be seeing her at dinner next week. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.'