Chapter Two: Sneaking Off

*Sarah's POV*

'Tonight Ryan was throwing a Halloween party for the whole cast of American Horror Story. I'm excited because it means I get to see Jessica again. I started thinking about the last time I was with her, that night started to flash through my mind, I could feel myself get all hot and bothered. I was snapped out of reality when Holland called.'

"Sarah are you ready?"

'I walked in to see her wearing her costume.'

You're going?

'I asked with a little bit of hope.'

"Yeah I have to keep my appearance up."

'As soon as she said that I felt my mood change. She didn't want to go to be with me. She wanted to go to make sure I wouldn't be with anyone else. Honestly this was just depressing.'

'I was still deciding what/ who to dress as. It's a Halloween party but I also want to look good for Jessica. I decided to dress as my Character from Apocalypse Venable. I put on the black dress that had the slits slowing off my pale arms, I put on the red wig and some dark lipstick, along with my black gloves. I grabbed my cane and headed out the door.'

'Holland found us a table. As soon as we sat down I started scanning the room for Jessica.'

'Just then the front door open and she walked through.'

'She was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with just a cozy cute black long button up sweater. Her blonde hair was curled and she was wearing black heels she looked absolutely beautiful. The sweater had a split in the front bottom part of it, showing off Jessica's perfect, smooth toned legs. I felt my huger grow for her even more. I gripped my Venable cane tightly under the table, bitting my lip, not my best not to moan out loud at the sight of her. She caught my gaze, I could see the fire in her eyes! She slowly licked her lips her gaze never once leaving mine. At this point I was throbbing. I shivered and started gripping the table. Jessica knew what she was doing to me. She slowly turned around, as she did she lifted her sweater enough were I could see some of her black underwear and let the sweater fall back down. I practically groaned. She smirked and started talking to Ryan like she wasn't just standing there teasing me.'

'Alright.. This is how we are playing? Well honey two can play this game.'

'I grabbed my cane and slowly made my way over to Jessica and Ryan, acting like I was going to go speak to Ryan.'

'As I made my way over to Ryan's side I brushed up against Jessica. I see her take a sharp inhale in.'

Hey Ryan.

"Sarahhhh! Hey! How are you dear? Happy Halloween!"

'I hugged him.'

I'm good! How are you? Happy Halloween! The party seems to be a huge hit.

"Thank you and It is; but I owe it all to Jessica. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even had everything together in time for the party."

'I turned around to face Jessica. She had a drink and cigarette in one hand, was smirking at me.'

'I felt my breath get caught in my throat... as if she wasn't already fucking gorgeous from a distance she's even more intoxicating up close. The spilt in her sweater stops right below her inner thighs, just enough to tease. Her skin was smooth and soft looking. Her blonde hair was in luscious fat curls, shiny, very soft and healthy looking. Her smile lights up the whole room. Her lips oh god her lips were soft and so soft looking, beckoning with every movement! Her scent was so mouthwatering. She smelled a mixture of honey and fresh fruit. I got another whiff of her scent. I closed my eyes for a brief second letting the intoxicating scent take over my body and mind for a brief minute. I felt my mind and body start to get hazy. I snapped out of it. I shot Jessica a smile. Jessica flashed her beautiful real smile at me and I went weak in my knees.'