Chapter Four: Thanksgiving Dinner

*Jessica's POV*

'I woke up to my phone pinging every few minutes. I groaned as I slowly turned over to look at my alarm clock. It flashed 7:30 in bright red color. It's too early for this, whoever is blowing up my phone is going to have to wait. Just as I was about to doze off my fucking phone pinged again. Feeling a little annoyed I threw the covers off and picked up my phone up to see what's so important.'

'Then I seen a bunch of messages from a group chat that Ryan created for everyone to communicate about thanksgiving this year. Ohh shit!! Yeah the dinner is today. I scrolled up to see the messages from early one of them is from Sarah saying that she would be there and she bring wine. I felt my heart get all warm and let out a soft chuckle.. typical Sarah.'

'As my feet hit the cold floor it was like a shock went through my whole body! Starting from the bottoms of my feet all the way up to my head. Flashes of when Sarah's affair started with me flooded my mind.. from the first night at my place to the our steamy video chat. The flashes felt so real and as if I was reliving them over again. The sensation and Sarah's beautiful scent over taking me. I gently tilted my head back and tangled my fists in the silky sheets but, just as fast as the flashes started they ended. My eyes snapped open. I smiled as I knew exactly what I was going to wear to make Sarah weak in her knees.'

'As time slowly edged closer I started getting ready. After I got out of the shower I slipped on a white blazer with nothing underneath showing off half of my breasts. The blazer was latched together with a black belt that had a silver buckle in the the middle. I wore the golden necklace Sarah got me when we first became friends. I put on a black skirt that had slits going up the sides. The skirt was silky like honey and smoke... I put on some black heels and my golden watch. I curled my soft blonde hair, running my fingers through it to give it that little messy touched. I put on Sarah's favorite cologne and walked out of the door.'

'I arrived early so I could help get everything set up for the guest. With the help of me and Billie we got everything done early. I poured myself a drink.. as soon as I was getting ready to relax I heard Sarah's voice come from the living room. I nearly lost my composer at the sound of her beautiful voice. I had to catch my drink and myself.'

'She walked in the kitchen laughing. Her teeth shinning bright like diamonds. Her eyes were soft, warm, welcoming and the light that danced around in them was even more bedazzling. She was wearing a white 1960s mini dress with a pair of white knee length boots. Her beautiful blonde and brown hair was gently waved. She also had a bandanna in her hair. The only makeup she had on was some red lipstick and some eyeliner. She looked absolutely perfect!!'

'She stopped laughing and her eyes went wide as saucers when she seen me. We stood there just amazed by how beautiful the other one looked.'

'We both broke out into the smiles. She ran up to me throwing herself around me. My whole body melted and not even in a sexual but a warm loving way. As if two lovers finding each other after years of separation.'

'She giggled as I picked her up and slowly twirled her around. When I set her down her eyes started sparkling as she deeply stared into mine.'

'Without even realizing it we slowly started drifting together. Our lips nearly inches apart then we snapped out of it and remembered we were in public and quickly amid for each other's cheeks. Everyone was staring but quickly went back to what they were doing when we looked at them. Holland looked like she was going to throw a fit!'

'When everyone started taking there seats Sarah started to take her seat beside me until Holland harshly grabbed Sarah by her arm.'

"No you're sitting beside me."

'She hissed.'

'Sarah who looked like she was going to crumble any minute just looked down at her feet and slowly did as she was told.'

'I felt my blood start to boil. I wanted nothing more than to drag Holland across the table and get in a few good hits! I didn't think it was possible but now I hate her even more!! I can't stand when people treat Sarah poorly! She's literally the most beautiful soul to ever exist. I felt very lucky to have her in my life.'

'Even though we weren't sitting close to each other we kept making eyes at one another.'

'Holland quickly caught on and I could tell by her face that she was going to say something to Sarah.. before she could open her mouth I spoke up.'

You got a problem Holland??!!

'The whole dinner table went completely silent. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop in the next room. Nobody moving, eating... just sitting there.. like waiting on a ticking time bomb to go off. So much tension in the room it could be cut with a knife.'

"Yeah I do have a problem! I don't like the fact that you two are sitting here making eyes at each other."

Well I don't like the fact you talk to Sarah like she's a piece of shit!

'I spat'

'Before I even knew it Holland lunged herself at me. Ryan pulled her off the table and took her in another room to calm down.'

'Sarah got up from the table and ran down to basement.'

'I quickly followed her.'

'When I got down there Sarah looked at me with tears in her eyes.'

"Jess I'm so sorry."

'She was so broken she had to whisper it.'

No no no. Shhh.. you have nothing to be sorry about.

'I said as I gently took her in my arms.'

"I feel like it's all my fault."

Actually it's my fault because I couldn't keep my eyes off of you.

'We shared a light chuckle.'

'I seen a bluish purplish place on her arm where Holland.'

Ohh my god... your arm

'I could barely getting it without breaking down. It breaks my heart that anyone would try to harm this lovely flower.'

"Don't worry about my arm. Don't worry about what happened. I just need you to kiss me!"

'She said as she looked at me with pleading eyes.'

'What started off as a few soft kisses gradually started to grow more passion and hot.'

'Before things even started to get good we heard someone clear their throat.'

'We both jumped and it was Ryan.'

Fuck...