About...

About the Story:

This story is a continuation to my previous book "Spider-Man: Elements of Choice" (if you haven't read it, you need to to understand were is my OC in this one) that is why it has the number 1.2, also because is kinda a transition book to what is gonna happened next because is part of a plan I have about doing my own expanded universe of some sort.

This will take place after "Spider-Man: Far From Home", it will develop around a period of the end of Peter's Junior high school year and Senior high school year and it will keep the narration and writing in First Person POV.

Also like it says in the description of the book, this is kinda a one-shot book because I don't follow like a straight storyline between each chapter and is a musical book because each chapter is gonna have a song that goes along with it, some will reference or have the lyrics of the song where you can play the song (or sort of) play the song with the chapter and others is just about the song feel like a background to the chapter.

Also this story will develop inside "ZET-J Universe" whose earth number is Earth-610921 which is basically a combination of Earth-616 where the MCU films take part, Earth-6109 where the video game "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance" is based on and Earth-92131 where the 90's Marvel Cartoon's film take part.

Warnings:

There might be some emotional trauma, anxiety and depression issues, a strong language and a little fighting, also a lot of fluff are to be expected, so be ready to get some sugar rush from this book because oh boy...

Disclaimer:

I own nothing on this story except my OC and some stuff related to him, all rights to Stan Lee, Columbia Pictures, Marvel Studios, Disney and Mickey Mouse...our future ruler of the world.

Also I will still address and give credit to greysvirgo 1. His work is amazing and I admire his dedication and good writing and 2. His work has inspired this new idea and if you know his work you may know what this is going to be.

Copyright:

Copyright 2021 © | All Rights Reserved, no part of this may be copied, translated (without my permission) or stolen. Any resemblances to other works are purely coincidental. If there are any issues please message me privately

<━━━━━━━━ 🕸 ━━━━━━━━>

About my OC Chatacter:

His Name: Hoping you guys coming from the first part (of you don't STOP and go and read it because this will be spoiler talk) you guys already know my boy's name is Daniel Guzman even he is addressed mostly by Ziggy or Zig, a nickname given by his mother that is a reference to the late legend David Bowie.

Physical Apparence: Like some of you may know, I choose Michael Cimino to play Ziggy since he has that typical Latino look with olive skin, dark hair and eyes...even though he is half Latino for what I know, but he works good for the part, he also seems like a sensitive and soft guy (which he is in "Love, Victor") and Ziggy is a big soft and kinda innocent coming from being captive by beck and living on the streets before that.

His Powers: Ziggy can control the 4 elements (air, water, earth and fire), he can't produce any of them just control them when he has any source around for it he can shape them and bend them in any way he wants, he is basically an Avatar, which I have think about that name to be his alias but decided against it since to me it doesn't make much sense.

His Family: His family is from Mexico which make more obvious his Latino background (even the actor I choose is like Puerto Rican descendant...I think), he had a mother and father both dead, no brothers, the rest of his family information is unknown.

<━━━━━━━━ 🕸 ━━━━━━━━>

About Me & Spider-Man + MCU and Marvel Comics:

If you guys have read my other fic (The Prince and the Spiderman) and the previous book fic to this one you already know my opinion about Spider-Man, so I'm gonna keep it short in here: I love him since I was little with the 90's cartoon doing everything for me, watch a lot of other cartoons of him, had toys of him (including Web Shooters), play a lot of the video games where he is in and watched all the films, love the Sam Raimi trilogy (fav being "Spider-Man 2"), Andrew Garfield is a bae but I only enjoyed the first one and Tom is a cutie that is doing an awesome job as Peter Parker, reason why maybe I'm doing yet again another book with him (weird crush aside), so now that you are all caught up, let's get this thing going.

---------------------- /// ---------------------

A/N: Here we go guys! New year, new book and whole lotta things to come for this universe (and maybe others *wink wink*), I feel like I should do like a "Disney Investor Day" just so I can tease you guys with the names of things to come at least, but I like to keep the suspence in things, but I just tell you that, this year I'm gonna feed you guys some and maybe for 1 or 2 more years with Marvel books.

I know second parts don't always have the best reviews against the first parts, so I hope this book lives up to the first one (if you guys liked that one) and I gotta say I have fun writing something so "light hearted" without much angsty or action on it (hence the fun cover for the book that I hope people don't have on it lol), but trust me this will be a bit of a rollacoaster, I'm gonna give you guys some and then more, buckle up and see you guys in the Cast post, expect it very soon (sooner than you think) with also the announcent of when to expect the posts of this book.

---------------------- /// ---------------------