6) First Day Of My Life

╭━ 🜄 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🜄 ━╮

Earth-610921

Chapter 6 | First Day Of My Life

Song | First Day Of My Life (by Bright Eyes)

╰━ 🜂 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🜂 ━╯

Peter and May have insisted about me doing something music related, Peter already knew my voice ever since that "incident" when I sang out loud while sketching in class when I was "spying" on Peter for Beck but he didn't insist on me to sing more until that day with Morgan and May after seeing the video Pepper too she joined him.

Seeing that it was something I couldn't get out from and after talking with my therapist about it, I decided to join for singing and guitar lessons at school, but I asked for them to be one on one, I didn't felt comfortable doing I with people around me, one on one lessons were a little more expensive, but since I was basically in a scholarship thanks to Mrs. Stark when she heard about me doing something music related she didn't think twice about helping with the expenses.

I think she wanted me to be the personal music box for Morgan but I'm okay with it, I liked sing songs to her, she really loved the one I sang for her the first time and ask for that one a lot, but I learned a lot of other lullabies and also some Disney songs which wasn't hard because I found out I liked Disney movies very much.

Today I was taking advantage that Peter was doing patrol and May weren't in the house yet so I could practice, because even they have heard me still feels weird to me, when I sing with Morgan she didn't expect me to hit the right notes or something so it's just me being silly for her, but when I'm practicing something more serious for my classes I feel more nervous and intimidated to do it with people around.

I grabbed the guitar Mrs. Stark bought for me as soon as I joined the music classes so I could practice, it was a vintage standard edition of a Gibson electroacoustic guitar, I thought it looked pretty cool, she send me with Happy to buy it and I choose it, I just thought it looked nice, later during practice thanks to the praise of the teacher, I realize that it was a nice guitar.

I plug the guitar to the little speaker I had for it and also plug the headphones for it too just so I don't bother anybody in the building...

This is the first day of my life
Swear I was born right in the doorway
I went out in the rain, suddenly everything changed
They're spreading blankets on the beach