5) Look What I've Found

╭━ 🜄 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🜄 ━╮

Earth-610921

Chapter 5 | Look What I've Found

Song | Look What I've Found (by Lady GaGa)

╰━ 🜂 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🜂 ━╯

---------------------- /// ---------------------

Italic = The song playing in the background

Underlined = Zig singing along the track

---------------------- /// ---------------------

Today I had to come home alone since Peter had a Decathlon team meeting and May wasn't in the house because she was busy with the foundation, so I basically had the apartment for myself, I finish my homework that was very easy to do...well not all, I had the chemistry and physics part still undone because I needed Peter's help, but I know once he explains me to me I will get it done quick.

I watched some "Star Wars: Clone Wars" because I didn't knew the new character Peter and I watched on "The Mandalorian" that Peter told me it came from this cartoon, I started to watched to know more a little bit about her, I watched like 4 chapters and still not sight of Peter and May, I was getting very hungry and my eyes were getting tired from watched the TV screen too long.

I know Peter told me he will bought something to eat after the team meeting to bring to the house for all of us since May gave him money for it, but I wanted to make something, as I make my way to the kitchen I decided to put some music while I cook, after music has been very helpful for me in a lot of things I try to listen as much as I can in the moment I can pay attention or lose myself in it.

Yesterday I listened to a nice song in a movie called "A Star Is Born" that left me crying like crazy, but the song I remember was fun and I wanted to heard it again, when I found the album there where a lot of songs on the album most of them were dialogues, but once I found the song which I knew it was when the lyrics and the music started I decided to replay it from the start while I get into the cooking.