11) Pump It Up

╭━ 🜄 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜃 ━━ 🜄 ━╮

Earth-610921

Chapter 12 | Pump It Up

Song | Pump It Up (by Elvis Costello & The Attractions)

╰━ 🜂 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🕷 ━━ 🜁 ━━ 🜂 ━╯

---------------------- /// ---------------------

Note: This song is just background that is not intentionally played or sing by anyone and I don't incororate lyrics like other songs because this is more like a feeling song and not related to the lyrics, just wanted one kinda like The Ramones that played during "Homecoming" while Peter was doing patrols, anyway I will put these "🜃 ━━ Play Song ━━🜄" so you know know when to start to play the song and then other to know when to stop it.

---------------------- /// ---------------------

"So...are you ready?" – asked Peter as we were standing at the top of a building

"Yeah" – I said smiling at him

"Let's go then" – said Peter as his helmet materialized around his head

🜃 ━━ Play Song ━━🜄

This was our first patrol together and my first ever as superhero, so I was excited to finally do something with my powers besides practicing control and things like that, I was ready to become EarthLink.

Peter used his web to swing away from the building while I used my wind control with my eyes turning green to follow him floating around, easy to do my wind control when I'm just excited and happy at the moment doing this.

Now...being a superhero is exciting but we are not always fighting crime, for what Peter told he is just the "friendly neighbor" which means that he helps with some other things around the city besides fighting crime.