Huh!?(old)

~sabre's pov~
I was on my way to the outskirts of the rainbow Kingdom when shadow sabre Said "They may betray you, You know that right?" "I know but as long as rainbow void is destroyed, I will trust them." Shadow sighed
"I will be visible to everyone every when you are struck by lightning so better be careful. This is to at least let you get trained at using the sword"
"Okay jeez, I'll know when someone is trying to make you visible."

Finally reaching the outskirts, Light Steve was there waiting for sabre. Light Steve said "How will we defeat rainbow void?" I lied "I don't really know, but we need someone to distract him while I try to destroy him." "Sure- Huh!?"

lightning started striking around us. We kept our guard up and looked around. Then they heard a scream. Light Steve and the colourless guards saw a black figure standing beside sabre. The black figure glanced at light Steve before disappearing. I was pissed that they saw shadow sabre but acted like I didn't see anything.

Elemental and time Steve teleported to them because they saw lightning around them. Elemental asked "what happened!?" "Sabre did you do this!?" Screamed time Steve. Oh crap. "I didn't I swear! I don't know what they saw! All I know is that lightning started surrounding us!" "Wait elemental, didn't you see sabre shouting at something to stop while we were watching him?"

"Yes I did but I thought he was talking to someone."

"Sabre, what is going on? Even if we sense darkness in you, What the Hell is going on!?!?"

I looked at them taking a step back. I was scared, I didn't want them to find out about him. I stuttered "u-uh,not-thing is going on. I s-swear!" Shadow sabre whispered in my ear "they are trying to force you to tell the truth, the only reason why you are still alive and have reasons to destroy the sword...."

All of a sudden I felt excruciating pain going through my body. I held my head. They looked at me in worry when they saw me like this. I quickly looked up and saw him.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! How are you peeps doin!? This is just the first chapter so see you in the next chapter. Btw, who do you think is going to be him, please comment on who you want. See you next time!