Chapter 2: the Run

Sabre: hi!
shadow: hello
Light:hi
Elemental: sup
Time: how are you?
Others: doing fine thank you
Thoughts: are you serious-

-sabre's POV-
I sat down on my chair in my house, I thought about what happened yesterday. I sighed I need some sleep. I walked up the stairs to my room, and took my diary. I wrote about what I should do next, knowing that Shadow would come back for a bit. I just wanted to rule the world, kind of. Well I want to live a peaceful life. Now I can. I finished writing up what I wanted to do next. I went to bed thinking that there was nothing that could go wrong tomorrow.

~Next morning~

I woke up to the sound of a scream just outside my house. I rushed outside and saw a guard like the colourless guards but yellow, holding two spears against the other steves. I sighed are you kidding me!? I just wanted to have a sweet sleep... Damn it. I said "Hey! What are you doing!?" I went in front of the yellow guards to protect the steves. They both said " Ah, if it isn't the 'hero', it's about time you showed up." I was pissed, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" "We want nothing but revenge." Just before they could even hurt me, light steve and the colourless guards came just in time to stop them, the yellow guards left saying "The corrected sun shall rise!..."
Damn it now they are here interfering with my damn plans. tch, I could get rid of them pretty easily. Heh, they knew huh, THEY'LL PAY FOR THIS! I left saying that I would be going for a walk. I followed the corrected sun members to their so called 'base' I need to set this right as in the future, they are too much of a hassle to handle. I altered the reality with a wish. It caused all of reality to change into the time after the corrected sun was dealt with. Now I could live in peac-. all of a sudden a Note appeared on the table as I enter my house. It said....

CLIFFHANGERRRRR!
My godddd, it took me two days to finish chapter 2 up. Anywaysssssss, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K+ VIEWSS!!!!

 Anywaysssssss, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K+ VIEWSS!!!!

This is your author, ~abyssalerrors~ out!