(rewrite chpt 1)Huh?

Sabre: hi!
shadow: hello
Light:hi
Elemental: sup
Time: how are you?

~sabre's pov~
I was on my way to the outskirts of the rainbow Kingdom when shadow sabre Said "They may betray you, You know that right?" "I know but until rainbow void is destroyed, I will remain trusting them." Shadow sighed "we need to hurry, the others are waiting for you- one warning, if lightning starts striking around you, it means that void is after you" "okay noted" we continued walking silently to the outskirts of the rainbow kingdom.

Upon arriving, light steve asked me "how will we defeat rainbow void?" "I don't know but I think we may stand chance against him because I remember when 'I' intimidated him before blacking out. Maybe one of you could distract him while I sneak up behind him-" I was interrupted by lightning that surrounded us. Light steve saw shadow sabre or rather a glimpse of him before, the lightning stopped.

Light just stood there. He felt scared, he thought Void steve was there to destroy him. His feet gave out and he fell to the ground and cried. I felt shocked. Just before I could even comfort him, I was pushed to the ground by elemental steve.

"WHAT THE HELL ELEMENTAL!"
I screamed at him as I was getting up. He is getting on my nerves. I gritted my teeth as I teleported out of there to Rainbow Void's lair to get the plan done. If they won't listen, I WILL KILL HIM MYSELF!

I ran through soul and corruption as if they were ghosts. Both of which were launched into the air. Instead of me just letting rainbow void talk, I just barged in and killed him before he could utter a word. He dropped the rainbow crystal upon killing him.

I turned around to see the horrified looks from elemental and light steve. I quickly switched to a fake copy of the shadow sword and even shadow couldn't tell because the fake was fairly similar and nearly had the same power in it. But this fake one had only 1/10 of the true power. I 'Hesitantly' gave the fake shadow sword to light. "Tch, why did you do that!? You know you'll become a weak coward!" I sighed. I know but it's for our own good...

"Or is it?"
----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know I didn't do that good. It's just that I'm stressing over school. I hope you understand.
~abyssalerrors out!~