Just run!(old)

Nevermind the AN, I said "Huh!?" chapter. Anyways let's get on with the story!.
----------------------------------------------------
*Sabre's PoV
Shadow sabre was on top of us. I glared at him for showing himself in front of me. He said "I mean no harm but me and sabre have to speak... ALONE"

"Like if , you are the one who nearly killed Sabre before!"

"Stop it time Steve. I don't want you guys hurt so let him just talk to me."

"Fine if he gets you killed, I'll destroy him." time and elemental steve said.

"Sure whatever."

"Shadow...... WHY DID YOU SHOW YOURSELF TO THE OTHER DAMN IT!"

"Woah, woah hold your horses! I'm only here to warn you that he is- has been waiting for you."

"Wait what!?"

"you need to go now! He is already preparing and training for your fight. Go inform the purple leader and go!"

Everything went black. Next thing I knew was that I woke up on the ground after shadow sabre appeared.
I asked"what happened?..."

" Are you okay!? You just passed out suddenly after we asked you what was going on."

"Hmmm...odd. Wait, WE HAVE TO WARN THE OTHER STEVES!!! Someone warned me that rainbow void has been preparing and training, and is planning to send out an ENTIRE army to attack the rainbow Kingdom NOW!" I ran to rainbow void Steve's lair, I used my powers to teleport light Steve to where my location was just in case someone else came to stop me.

As expected, corruption and soul were there to stop me. I ran right through them and went down to finally destroy rainbow void. Light Steve and the colourless guards knew that I had to destroy rainbow void and didn't mind if I just left them to fight soul and corruption.

"So welcome home sabre. Can we... Talk over this before we fight?" Rainbow void said

"No, then you'll manipulate me again." I struck him twice to force him to fight me.

"Guess I have no choice." He pulled his hood down to reveal his real self

Time skip
----------------------------------------------------
*Still sabre's PoV*

I finally destroyed him and I noticed a rainbow crystal on the floor. I took it And turned around to see light steve
----------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for the 84(?) Views anyways sorry for the late post😅 see you guys in the next chapter!