never seen anyone like you

Xanons POV
Abuse I guess

"YOUR LESBIAN?!" my dad spit at me.

He was so mad. I had just came out to my parents but I ddint know they were homophobic but it's what it is. I'd just broken up with my boyfriend and told him and he was so supportive.

My dad was coming at me and swinging. I tried to get away but he grabbed me while my mom sat down on the couch.

"This is your punishment xanon. Hes going to beat the lesbian out of you." She chuckled.

I tried to stand back up but my dad tackled me to the ground and started punching me aggressively. I tried to fight back but it was useless.

Then someone was beating on the door while I felt like I was about to black out. It was will. My ex. He opened the door and then i blacked out.

"Get off of her." He said and pushed my dad off of me.

I woke up in the hospital.

"Shes awake." I heard a nurse say. Will runs over to me and I flutter my eyes open.

"I thought you were gone." He exclaimed.

"What do you mean? I'm fine." I said

"You were in a coma for 3 days due to what your dad did to you." He managed to say out.

"Oh. Well why didnt I just die?" I laughed out.

"Hey dont talk like that." He frowned.

"Ibwas only joking." I said and smiled.

But I wasn't I was hurt. I never wanted to see my parents again. They should be at work. It's a Tuesday.

"Hey can I leave?" I asked

"Yes you actually can."the nurses said and smiled.

I got out the hospital and asked will can he drive me to the house. I have a key and there not there.

"Hey wanna come over to my house. Were having a dinner and some if my family is coming over." He asked me with a smile.

"Yeah that would be nice. Just let me grab some things." I said and the he parked at my house.

I went in and grabbed 2 duffle bags and started packing. I grabbed all my shoes, toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant, shirts, pants and things like that. I grabbed my pet bunny and his cage and all his essentials. I grabbed a snack and headed out the door. Right before I left I grabbed a spray paint bottle I saw and randomly sprayed there house.

I got in the car and will was left speechless. But then he saw my bunny. I gave Lennon to him while I pit my bags in the trunk.

"You never told me you had a bunny." He squealed out.

"Well you never asked I said getting in the car.

"What's his name?" He asked

"Lennon." I said back

"Cute." He exclaimed

He drove off and it took only 15 minutes to get to his house.

"Oh hey xanon." Ms Murphy exclaimed which is Will's mom as we walked into the house.

"Hi." I said as i sit my stuff down.

"So this is Mr.Murphy. you already kniw him, his new baby sister Mya, grandparents, and hus cousins. He has five of them, Cole,Madison,Sydney,and Tyler, and these are all their parents." She exclaimed.

"Hi guys." I greeted them.

"Hi." They all said in unison.

"Oh and billie. She should be around here somewhere. " she said " oh there she is."