lucky

Billies POV

Smashed her lips against mine.

"Billie I'm wet for you."she said boldly.

I flipped us over so I'm on top and smirked.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Pls" she begged

First I carried her to my room and through her down and the bed and turned on the red LEDs and played soft music.

"Go slow pls I'm a virgin." She said shyly.

"Oh I didnt know and i wont do anything you dint want me too. " i reassured her.

"Thx billie."

I started kissing her lips and she let me explore her mouth. U then went down to her neck and slowly sulked and then I found her sweet spot. She moaned at my touch.

"Billie Pls." She said and I obeyed. I didn't want to go fast because it was her first time.

I made my way to her front and pulled her pants down. I got on top if her and straddled her and she grabbed my butt and pushed me against her. I took her shirt off and she was beautiful. I looked at her and she nodded signaling I can take off her bra. I unclipped it and threw it. I attached my lips to her left nipple and swirled my tounge around it and my hand played with her other one.

She grabbed the bedsheets and I knew she liked it.

"Baby are you sure" I asked again.

"Billie pls now" she said with lust and love at the same time

I did as told and pulled her underwear down. She was dripping.

I flicked my tounge over her clit and caressed her thigh.

"Babe stop teasing." She begged

I inserted my tounge into her sex hole and she moaned loud. I added a finger into her and attached my lips to her clit. I took my free hand to massage her boob.

I added another finger and pumped in and out really fast.

"Faster pls." She asked.

I did as told and went faster. She was throbbing so I knew she was close. She bucked her hips and realised onto my finger. She watched me lick it off my fingers and smiled.

"Your hot when you do that." She said

"Thanks baby. It's your turn now." I said while licking her cum off my fingers.

She flipped us over to where she was on top.

"Tell me if I do anything wrong." She said

"You'll be fine" I said smirking

She layed on top of me and grabbed me by the waist and started out by kissing me slow. Her kisses were everything. Her lips were soft and plump. She moved down to my boobs and starting kissing them. She attached her lips to knees of my boobs and massaged the other one. I moaned and she went up to my lips and kissed me again.

I stated massaging her back while she was at work.

"Spread you legs" she said.

I obeyed and she spread her legs and got on top of me. She was scisoring me. She rocked her hips back on fourth and I grabbed the bed sheets.

She was doing the for 5 minutes and and moved down to my clit and started going up and down on my clitoris hood. My legs began too trmebke and she attached her lips and sucked.

"Ooh baby I'm close." I said

She stared going faster and she caught my cum with her mouth.

She layed down beside me

"Babe thank you." She said to me and that melted my heart.

"Thank you for trusting me. I love you" I said

"I love you" she said.

We cuddles the rest of the night and we fell asleep in each other's arms. Man ima marry her one day.

A/n so what yall think. They move fast 😈