cuddles

(Just some soft things and them cuddling and getting to know each other.)

I woke up at 5 and billie was still asleep. She had a little drool coming from her nouth and i wiped it off. She was now on top of me snuggling close and tight and it just melted my heart. She had her face snhggled into my boobs and her legs were wrapped around my waist. She was pressed close enough to where i could hear her heartbeat. Her hair was nessy and she was snoring lightly. Her hands cane uo from behind my back and one grabbed my shoukder and one grabbed my head.

I coukdnt go back to sleep so i just started combing through her baur with my fingers. After that i saw an led remote and grabbed it and turned it on red.

Billie woke up and flinched at the light.

"Im sorry i didnt mean ti wake you." I said with care in my voice.

"Its ok. OMG IM SO SORRY." She said as she started to get off me. Embarressed of hiw she got there.

I pulled back on top of me and pulled her hair back behind her ear and she smiled and i smiled.

"I dont mind you here. Its nice and conforting." I said as i booped her nose.

"Aww." She said back and snuggled back into me but repositioning herslef. She was niw one leg out the bed and one keg wrapped around mine with one arm around my waist and one arm and hand on my stomach. I took my hand and placed it on her back and lifted her shirt and started scratching it lightly.

"This feels nice xan" she said and i could feel her smile against my stomach.

We woke up around 7.

"Hey xan lets get ready we are going shopping." Billie said as she rubbed my stomach to get my attention.

I woke uo and looked down at her and smiled. I think im actually in love with this girl. But i just met her. Welp bump it if i just met her ima work ny way up to telling her ny feelings but not yet. I grabbed her arns from ubder my waist and pulled her up to my chest and stroked her back. She flipped us over to where she was in the bottom.

"Xan im a bottom." She said and we started laughing.

"Actually we can go shopping tomorrow. Is that ok with you?" She asked.

"Yes." I said and hugged her.

"I was think we coukd get to know each other, i mean we have to have some type of connection with all this soft stufffff you and i are doing, dont you think, maybe best friends or whatever idk." She said looking away.

I pulled her face back this way and said,"yes ba-billie i mean." And looked at her and she blushed.

I grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss. I pukled away slowly shicked at my actions and apoligizd. She looks at me abd says,"baby dont apoligize." And then culs my face and kisses me passionatly.

The kiss was full of love and wonder. It was not lust or aggressive.

We pulled away from each ofher and the sun started to rise and then i niticed something.

"Billie, you have tattos?" I asked while picking uo her arm and smiling.

"Yes a whole sleeve of them. Do you like them?" She asked with a half still sleepy smile.

"Omg yes i love them. It makes you even mkre attractive." I said and hid my face.

"You think im attractive with tattos?" She says pulling the covers off my head

"Umm yea." I say blushing.

She pulls ne up closer to her and grabs the blankets and wraps them around us and kisses me. And then i go down to her tattos and kiss them. She looks at me and peppers my face and neck with kisses.

Bump what she will think i have ti get this off my chest.

"Hey billie?" I said nervously

"Yes?" She said with a smile shiwing her teeth.

She was still in a tank top with no bra and her nipples were perfectly outlined. She still had no pants on and i was on top of her so i was a but turned on but i coukdnt let her know. Her hair was now in a bun and her tattoos were very visible due to the sub fully shinjng in on her. The sun kissed her perfectly. I was on top of her stomach with my hands wrapped around her neck and her hands on my waist almost touching my butt. Man i am so in love. This is acually my first love. Will like me and i ddint knkw what to do but its nit his fault. I saw her abs and she looked uo at me.

"Ye xan your staring." She said biting her lip.

"Billie i like you. Like really like you." I spit out

"Aww i like you too." She says and cups my face and outs our nises tigether.

"I thought you werent going ti like me back." I said relieved.

"So are we like girlfriend and girlfriend now?" She asked taking my hands.

"I gues we are." I say and flip us over.

"Billie im a bottom." I say.

"Good im a top." She said and we laughed.

She laid back down on top of me and wrapped her legs around my waist and and snuggled close. I could feel her boobs against mine.

"So lets get to kniw each other."she said laying in my neck. "So tell me about yourself."

"Well my birthday is Febuary 16 2002. My hair is brown as you can see. My parents dont like me as i already told you. I have an okder sister, she is 22 and i college. I like warm baths. I LOVE cuddles. I like any show ir movie. I love snacks and soda hehe. And i like you." I say and she starts blushing. "Now tell ne about you."

"Well i like you too. My birthday is December 18 2001. I have a brither finneas and you already net my cousins. My mom and dad are maggue and patrick and they will love you. Claudia is my brithers girlfriend. Im in the music indusrty. Im veegan and gluten free. And i got these tattoos when i was 16." She says as i play with her hair.

"I love it." I say.

!timeskip!

Billie brings home taco bell and she picks a movie. I ate the bean burrito she brought me and she had 20 of them.

"You eat all those?" I ask

"Yea im hungry." She says and smiles.

Befire we even 15 minutes into the movie i drift off to sleep. Billie wraps her leg around me and plaves her crotch on my leg and we both drift off to sleep.

-ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴛɪɴɢs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʏᴘᴇ. -ᴶᴬᵞᴰᴱᴺ