hide and seek

Billies POV

Me and xanon have been together for 3 weeks now and we have been taking it slow. We got together so fast though but I feel like it was for a reason. I really do love her.

"Babeeeeeeeee?" Xan asks

"Yes" I reply

"Can we play hide and seek" she asks with puppy dog eyes

"Hiw can I say no to you" I smiled

"Good you can count" she ran away and started hiding

"I'm coming" I said

I looked for her in the kitchen. She wasnt there. I looked for her in the living room. She wasnt there. I looked in the bathroom. She wasnt there. I look in all the rooms except mine. She wasnt there. I approached my room and hear shuffling. My girl thinks shes quiet.

I see a shadow in the closet and run over to it quietly.

"HELLO" I said

"Aghh" she screamed playfully.

"Your turn to count" I said

She went to count and i didnt have a clue of where to hide. I saw she went into the bathroom to count so I wne the opposite way and went up the stairs. I made may way to the second guest room and hid behind the pillows. I hear her coming up the stairs and I guess I wasnt quiet enough because she came in the room I was in.

"I know your in here." She said openi gf the closet door.

She didnt see me and went to the bathroom in the guest room and opened the shower curtain.

"Billieeee" she said as she found me.

She was coming closer and then dog piled on top of me.

"Thx for playing with me." She said and hugged me

"No problem" I said

"Softie." She said and bit her lip

"I'm not soft!" I said pushing her off me playfully

That was a bad idea because she pinned me down and

Hey hope you liked it this is my first book. Pls vote love ya oh and sorry it's short