Midoriya X Reader

You looked down and checked the time on your phone, 11:43.

'Shit, Izuku must be worried sick by now'  Was all you could think as you saw how late it was. He always got home before you, and he always waited up for you, no matter how late it was. Everyday you came home since you two moved in together you came in to see him on the couch, only for him to immediately get up and wrap his arms around you, showering you with affection. Come to think of it, he acted kind of like a dog, it was cute.

You looked up, seeing your street covered in a thick blanket of snow and ice, you could barely feel as your foot sunk into the at least six-inches of frozen water. You moved as fast as you could, occasionally slipping on the icy surface, you were ready to go home.

It wasn't long before you stood at the front door of your house, fiddling with your keys to get inside and out of the cold. Soon enough you opened the door, only to be immediately pulled inside by a pair of strong arms.

"God, I'm so glad you're home! I was really worried and I was going to go out and look for you." Izuku pulled you into his arms and closed the door, the warm air combined with his body heat stung against your near-frostbitten skin. You pulled away and looked at him, he had a heavy coat on over his T shirt and sweatpants.

"Its ok Babe, I made it home. But you shouldn't have waited for me, you've got work in the morning." The boy simply blushed and looked away.

"Yeah, I- I'm sorry. I tried to go to bed and I just couldn't sleep." He looked at you apologetically, how could you stay mad at that face? Short answer: You couldn't. You gave him a small peck on the lips to show you were happy. "Baby-" He reached out to touch your face, stroking your cheek with his thumb "You're- you're ice cold, you need to warm up." With that he began un wrapping your scarf as you removed your gloves and coat. "How about some hot cocoa? Or- or would you prefer tea? Oh how about a hot bath?" He began rattling off option hurriedly, that hot bath sounded really good right now.

"A hot bath sounds nice." You smiled at him, feeling the sting on your chapped lips. 

"Alright, I'll get it started, you can get ready, ok?" He didn't wait for your response as he rushed to the bathroom, giving you a short kiss on the cheek.

The moment he left you felt the exhaustion wash over you as you slumped your back on a wall. You let out a deep breath, before removing the last of your winter gear and walking towards the bathroom. You entered and were surprised at what you saw.

Your bathtub, which was rather large, was filled with pink water (which had been died with a bathbomb) and was covered in bubbles, and you could see the steam rising from the tub. The room smelled like a combination of vanilla and rose and Izuku was digging under the sink for a towel. He poked his head out from under the sink at the sound of you coming inside. He flashed you his gorgeous smile and you were a tad taken aback by the scene. He noticed and his face immediately dropped.

"Is- is it too much? I thought you'd like it." He looked away, pulling out a towel and handing it to you. You set the towel on the toilet and ruffled his fluffy hair.

"I love it," You whispered, leaning down to kiss the top of his fluffy green head. He smiled and stood up.

"You should get in before it gets cold." He smiled. "I'll leave so you can have some privacy." He began walking for the door and you quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Stay, I- I don't wanna be alone right now." You looked down in embarrassment.

"Ok, I'll stay, please don't get upset Y/N." He turned around and looked at you. wordlessly he closed the bathroom door and walked to the other side of the room, turning to face the wall so that you could change. He'd seen you naked before, several times, but no matter how many times he saw it, it was a sight he couldn't get used to.

You stripped, feeling the warm air on your cold skin, before stepping into the bathtub. The water was hot but it felt good on your skin as you sunk into it, bubbles bobbing up and down with the movement. You leaned your head against the tile and closed your eyes.

"You can look now." Izuku turned around to see you relaxed against the tub and he smiled at the sight. He hadn't seen you this relaxed in a while and it made him happy to know you were finally getting a bit of relief from the stress. You opened your eyes to look at him, "Are you going to get in or am I taking my bath alone?" The boy's face went bright red but he nodded and you closed your eyes to give him some privacy. 

Soon enough you heard the sloshing of water as he entered the bathtub. He sat next to you and you instinctively rested your head on his shoulder. He shifted his arm, wrapping it around your torso. He gently kissed the top of your head before speaking in a hushed tone.

"I love you Y/N, I love you so much." He held you close and closed his eyes as you mumbled a response, already beginning to doze off. 

"I love you too, Izuku."

Midoriya felt happy as you drifted to sleep against his chest. He meant what he said. He loved you, more that you would ever know. He made a silent vow that he'd marry you one day. He'd give you all he had to offer, anything you wanted. He was going to make you the happiest person on the planet, he'd make you feel safe, he'd take care of you until he couldn't anymore. He wanted to be your everything. The first face you see in the morning, and the last when you go to sleep. He hoped you could love him just like he loved you, that you'd let him love you. You'd let him give you every ounce of himself. 

That you'd let him be

Your hero.