The common room

You woke up after a not-so-great nights sleep. You couldn't stop thinking about Harry and what happened at the library. The reason you ran away without saying goodbye was because you were afraid, you were afraid of rejection. Today was the one day you didn't want to see him, you loved him but what if you were the reason your friendship was over.

You saw him in the hall it seemed as though he seemed tired. He had also been talking to Ron.

"Oh hi Y/n" Harry said in a disappointed tone

As you processed what he said you stared blankly. It started to sound like he didn't care for you anymore. Your anxiousness told yourself he hated you. You did the only thing you thought and ran back to the common room. While running you said the words,

"I knew it. I ruined it. I should've never done that"

You thought you only mumbled it to yourself but everyone heard.

"No Y/n I-I didn't mean" Harry tried to tell you while you ran

"Ron I'll be back give me a minute" Harry said handing Ron his books

He ran straight to the common room he noticed that was your place to cope. He hears you crying before he said the password. After he said the password you noticed somebody had walked in and you stopped crying.

"Hey Y/n can we talk for a moment" Harry asked

You didn't say anything but you looked up at him and and nodded your head up and down.

"If you didn't know already I am a very awkward person"

You nodded in acknowledgement after every second.

"Half of the stuff I say isn't what I want, and I got no sleep... because I've been thinking of you y/n"

He puts his hand out to you, you grab it and he lifts
you up, wipes your tears off your cheek, the whispers in your ear

"I love you"

You two head back to the hall and meet up with Ron and Hermione.