The Final Realization

You open your eyes. You look at everyone around you, it seemed like every Gryffindor was around you. You start to look around your in the hospital wing.

You hear whispers but you can't comprehend who it was "she's awake"

It took you a while to understand what happened.

Harry bolted questions at you "Hey y/n are you alright,  do you remember what happened, do you need anything"

"Yes yes Harry I think I'm alright" you say back

Hermione was next to Harry and nudged her elbow to Harry's almost as if she wanted him to saw or do something. Harry took a deep breath and looks at everyone in the hospital wing

"Everyone do you mind if I have a moment with y/n, and only y/n"

Surprisingly everyone was quiet when Harry was talking and slowly but surely they all left. You saw Harry's face and sat up. He looked nervous, very nervous.

He again took a deep breath and said "So I have A LOT to tell you and before I do I would like to say I'm really sorry. Remember the one time you woke up and you forgot what had happened. That was me I brewed an amnesia potion. I did that so we could try finding something to fix it. I wanted to bond with you and kinda get to know you better. Though I didn't want all this to happen."

You look at him with a confused face "what about the cure why couldn't we find it"

"I ripped all the pages of any luck potion out of the books"

He reached in his pocket and grasped about 10 crumpled peices of paper and hands it to you. You grab the pages and open them up. You slightly glance at the pages you see something called Felix Felicis.

You grabs your hand and says "I truly am sorry"

He smiles obviously trying to lighten up the mood
You smile back and laugh with him

THE END

(I'll put my A/N on the next chapter)