Research

After the school day is over you go discuss a plan about the curse with Ron,Harry and Hermione. Hermione starts th conversation, looking at you

"If your really under a bad luck charm there has to be a counter spell"

Hermione leads you guys to the library where she then goes to the counter curse section. She looks over each book title by title, Looking up then back down, left and right.

"Well? What are you three just standing there for? Come help me look."

You start helping first, Harry joining soon after, though Ron was distracted. All the other people in the library started to leave one by one. When you and the others finally gave up searching you realized it was already late in the evening.

"We should go before Ms. Noris or Mr. Filch catches us" You say

"Yeah, let's head back" Harry agrees.

You all walk back the dormitories, each heading to your own rooms and you fall asleep. The next day, you were doing the same thing. Yet you still haven't can't find a counter curse. After a long week of doing this Ron gets up and says

"This is useless we will never find anything in this library!"

You all turn to look at Ron, thinking he's probably right.

"Mabye Hagrid knows" Harry says

You all walk over to Hagrid's hut, hoping for some answers. Hagrid opens the door to you and gives everyone a cup of tea.

"Hey Hagrid we have a question for you" You begin.

"Ask ahead" he replies

"We think that I'm under a Bad Luck charm. We were wondering if you knew a counter curse." you say

"Oh well I know there is a something to cure that but that's not my specialty. Dumbledore might know but he is usually busy" Hagrid says in reply to you.

"Its getting late and we would get in trouble if we went there right now" Harry says, thinking outloud.

You all return to the dormitories and go to bed.

(Authors note: sorry this chapter took forever)