Part 1

As Chris ran from door to door, he started to freak out. I don't want to die, I don't want to die, I don't want-  Those thoughts were suddenly interrupted, because he heard breathing from both doors. Nightmare and FreadBear! He started to shake uncontrollably. They where the leaders of the Nightmares, and the most strongest. He ran to his bed, shone his light on it so the freddles would go away, and hid under the covers. He heard them walk in. Please don't find me, please don't find me, please don-  One of the freddles jumped on the bed, which made Chris yelp. He then clampered his mouth, hoping the nightmares in his room didn't hear that. Fat chance. "FreadBear, did you hear something?" Goldie looked around. "It came from the bed." He looked directly at the bed, and pulled the covers. And only to find a little kid, shaking, frightened, and crying. Nightmare came over, and quietly whispered to Goldie so that the Child didn't hear. "Should we do something else other than scaring the poor kid. Look how shakend up he is!"
Nightmare was right. "Maybe try doing that thing that makes human's laugh?" Goldie suggested. Nightmare agreed. "Let's try that, FreadBear." Goldie picked up the shivering child. "P-Please, d-don't!-" Nightmare & Goldie noticed that the child was so shaken up, he couldn't speak full sentences. "Hush, we aren't going to hurt you." Goldie said in a calm tone. Chris started to loosen up a bit, but was still shaking. That's when they put their plan to action. Goldie started to rub the child's sides, hearing giggles. "Hehe, p-please st-stop!" The kid pleaded. Goldie responded to that by rubbing gently, yet a bit faster, producing more quiet-like giggles. Nightmare then used his claws, but gentaly, to scratch the poor kid's stomach. That's when the laughter started. "Hehe, nooo stop plehehese!!!" Chris pleaded, again. Goldie stopped, but only to use his claws gentaly to scratch at the kids' feet. "Nohohoho! Stahahahahap plehehehese!!! Gahahaha!" Chris laughed quietly, so that he wouldn't wake the others.
About seven minutes later, the lightened their attack 'till it stopped. The child was so worn out, he fell asleep in Goldie's arms. "The kid probably couldn't take it. He at least is asleep now."
Goldie put the kid to bed, and them him and Nightmare dissapered.

Author's note:
OMIGOSH. DONE WITH PART ONE FINALLY. I thought that since they are nightmares, they could sneak-attack-tickle the child.