Part 5

(Heyyo sorry I haven't updated I've been busy- anyways to da story!!)
(With Millie and Ft. Freddy (CTW) because why not, and besides Millie is a ghost now- and they're on ok terms-)

Millie sighed, laying on the floor. It was boring, and she already read her book for the 100th time today.
She was about to lose her mind when suddenly-
"MILLIE!" BonBon shouted, and jumped on her.
"Oww... Hey, Bon," Millie said.
Bonbon looked at Millie and noticed. "Oh, sorry Millie," Bonbon said as he jumped off her.
Millie got up. "Hey, no need to be sorry, Blueberry," Ft. Freddy finally came in. "Bawn Bawn, what did blackberry over there say before?"
You see, they had this bet were if they could come up with good food nicknames, they'd stick with it. Now Millie never said it, but she's okay with the nickname Blackberry. She IS a goth, and she likes blackberries- so-
"I know, I apologized already!" BonBon told Ft. Freddy. Millie sat back down, trying to read her book, and kinda shoving it to the side.
"Blackberry, you okay? You'rs expression seems... off..." Ft. Freddy asked.
"You're a regular detective, aren't you, white-chocolate-covered-strawberry?" Millie responded.
Ft. Freddy just came up to her, picked her up, and started to shake her.
"Oh no, please stop," Millie said sarcastically.
Ft. Freddy thought for a minute. "Well, if that didn't work... hmm..." Ft. Freddy got it. He used one hand to hold both of Millie's hands.
"Uh.. white-chocolate what are you doing?-" Millie said, then started to try to hold in her laughter. But oh, did she fail.
"FrehehEHEHEHEHEhed! StahahahAHAHAhahap!" Millie begged. Ft.Freddy didn't stop.
Her laughter went on for... a while....