Part 7

A/N: 

1.This has to do with a video I made(posted on YouTube, even though this will be slightly altered), my channel name is _j4zzi3_ in case you wanna follow me! 2. !Glammike AU!

Gregory was standing, reading Ready Player One(By Ernst Cline)((AND YES I LOVE READY PLAYER ONE)). And Freddy, well, with him being animatronic and all, had a built-in clock.

"Superstar! You should go to bed! It's late," Freddy said, and Gregory looked up at him. 

"1st off, Why?! What time is it?" He asked. "And 2nd off, I'm getting to the greatest part! Wade's about to win!" Gregory exclaimed.

"Who is Wade?" Freddy asked. Gregory giggled.

"He's a made-up character, he's a main character in the story, Ready Player One," Gregory explained, and held up the book.

"Oh. But still, it's late, and you need to sleep! It's 3:01 a.m, Superstar," Freddy said, with a worried face and tone. 

Gregory huffed. He didn't like going to sleep. Freddy wasn't surprised at this.

"C.C.- *clears throat* GREGORY, if you do not go to sleep now,I have other tactics," Freddy said,in a playful-ish growl tone.

Gregory knew Freddy wouldn't hurt him. 

"Yeah??! What are you gonna do?!??" Gregory asked playfully.

Freddy smirked, and picked up Gregory.

"W-What are you g-gonna do..?" Gregory asked, confused and, but he'll never admit it, not even to Freddy- he was a little scared.

"This," Freddy said, and started to merciless tickle Gregory's stomach.

"NohohOHOHO! STAHAHahahahAHHAHAHAHAP!!" Gregory plead, and Freddy started to tickle his sides.

"hehehe, stahahap," Gregory giggled.

"Not until you agree to go to sleep, goofball," Freddy said, and accidentally  poking Gregory's neck.

"OKI'LLGOTOSLEEPNONEEDTODOTHAT-" Gregory said, and he got Freddy curious.

"Oh, whats this?~" Freddy said, tickling Gregory's neck.

Which made him shreek.

"STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAP! NONONONO STAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Gregory scream-plead, and Freddy stopped his assault.

"Will you go to bed?" Freddy said.

"YESIWILL" Gregory exclaimed.

And then Gregory went to sleep. The end :>

(A/N: THANKS FOR READING!! Sorry I haven't uploaded, I just don't have any motivation)