Gone for so Long

(Also in this Michael and Ennard aren't really on good terms)

Michael seemed to be okay.
He seemed to be happy.
Seemed to smile a pure, genuine smile.
But oh, was that wrong.
Michael wasn't. And only Ennard figured it out.

Michael was sitting on the couch, reading 'The Dark Beneath the Ice'(AMAZING STORY BTW).
Or so Ennard thought.
As Michael was reading, he got a text from 'uknown'.
Text:
Why, hello, Mr. Michael Afton. I am contacting you about your car warenty-
(No not that sorry-)
Why hello, Mr. Afton. I am contacting you about where you live. If you are the owner, please call and say how. If you do not, I am saying that you have two weeks to move out.
Michael quickly called, and explained. He was able to continue living there.
Michael didn't know that Ennard was watching him.
"Mom, please be okay, and happy up in Heaven. Dad, please be happy in hell. Elizabeth, please be happy up in Heaven, and C.C.-" Michael pused, then said, "I'm sorry. Please be happy up in Heaven."
He went back to reading.
Ennard came in. "Eggs."
Michael jumped, then recoverd. "What, Ennard."
"Eggs, who where you talking to?" Ennard said, suspiciously.
"My dead family," Michael said with a straight(pansexual) face.
Ennard was a bit suprised, but didn't show it. "Oh, okay," he said, then left.

Michael took a shower, then tried to go to sleep. He didn't know Ennard was watching him through the vents.
Michael did the last thing Ennard suspected-
He started to cry.
Ennard rushed out the vents, and onto the bed, next to Michael. "Eggs, are you okay?" Ennard asked him.
"Y-yeah, *sniff* I-I am.." Michael said, who stopped crying for a minute the began to again.
Ennard didn't know what to do, then he got an Idea.
"Hey, Mike?" Ennard asked with a grin.
"Yeah...?" Michael asked, still crying a bit.
Ennard poked Michael's side, causing the man to squeak. "O-oh no, Ennard p-please-"
Ennard suddenly started to tickle Michael's sides, causing the brunette to laugh. "Ehehehen! Nohohoho!" Michael pleaded, lauging.
"Hmm... nah, I'm good," Ennard aaid with a devious smile, then started to tickle his ribs.
"EheheheEHEHEn nohohohOHOHOoho!" Michael began laughing a bit harder, causing Ennard to mive to his underarms.
"EHEHEHEHEN NOHOHOHO! NOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHERE PLEHEHEHEAHAHAHASE!" Michael began to laugh, loudly.
"Sorry, Eggs. You seemed down, so I wanted to cheer you up!" Ennard said, then began to tickle Michael's neck, causing him to go into hysteria.
"EHEHEHEHENAHAHAHARD! NOHOHOHOHO! STOHOHOHOAHAHAHAH!" Michael yelled, tears forming. Ennard finally stopped. Michael turned to look at him.
"Ennard?"
"Hmm?"
"Never do that again."