Part 2

This part is a Micheal tickles Chris. Thanks.

Chris was running from Micheal, in a playful way. Micheal was playfully gonna attack Chris, in a different way. Elizabeth was in it too. Chris hid under the couch, and Elizabeth found him, and dragged him out. Micheal and Elizabeth already told William & Clara, so they where fine with it. "L-Liz, s-stop!" Chris pleaded. "Mmm... Nah, Chris." Liz giggled, as she pinned his arms up. "MIKEY!!! I GOT HIM!!!" Liz yelled. Micheal got there under 20 seconds. Micheal & Elizabeth shared a smirk. Micheal started to wiggle his fingers, make Chris squirm, not even tickling him. He started at Chris's sides, making him squeal and giggle. "Mihihikey!! Stohohop!!!" Chris pleaded, secretly liking it. Liz pinned his arms with her legs, tickling his armpits with her hands. Chris started to laugh. Hard. "NAHAHAHA, STAHAHAHAHAP!!" Chris yelled. Mikey then tickled his stomach. "MIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIKEHEHEHEY!!! NOHOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!! LIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIZZY!!! HEHEHEHEHEHELP!!!!" Chris screamed-laughed. "I am helping. Helping Mike." Liz said, playfully. She then tickled his stomach too. After that torture (According to Chris), he wanted his revenge. He waited to get back at them.