Initiation

(I don't own Transformers or RWBY)

No pov

After all the 1st years got launched off the cliff edge, they now had to use their abilities to find a way to land safely. If not, well they die at worst, fatally wounded at best. Y/n was closing in on the ground quite fast and...was currently trying to figure out his gauntlets.

Y/n: HOW DOES YANG WORK WITH THESE THINGS!!

Ground level was only getting closer, but Y/n just couldn't figure out how to get the gauntlets to work. The stress was so intense that he felt like he was gonna pass out. Actually, he did pass out, but not due to the stress.

Optimus Prime Pov

Due to the boy's inability to activate the gauntlets, I had to intervene. In quick succession, I sedated the boys mind in order for me to take control. I analyzed the situation and found the best solution to it. 

I quickly activated my energon blades and aimed for the tree that I was flying towards. As I got closer, I turned my body as my blades made contact with the tree, my momentum started to slow down as I slide down the tree. Once I reached the ground, I deactivated my blades and looked around. 

Optimus: Beacon...it has been some time since I was last here. Alright Y/n, it is time for you too complete your initiation.

I closed my eyes, allowing for the boy to regain control of his body.

Y/n pov

Y/n: *gasp* What the?!

I looked around in confusion as I now...on the ground? Just a few seconds ago I was hurling towards a tree, yet somehow, I'm here? I got my answer after I looked at the tree I was next to, it had massive cuts coming from the top of it all the way to the bottom.

Y/n: Ok...that solves how I got down, but why can't I remember?

I shook my head before looking at my gauntlets again, trying to remember how they work. By closing my fist, gauntlets shot out a blade that glowed bright orange, after opening my hand again, the blade retracted. 

Y/n: Oh yeah, alright and to use the gun, I need to do this.

This time, I left my thumb and index finger out, making a semi closed fist with my other 3 fingers. By command, the gauntlet shifted into its gun form.

Y/n: Now that that's taken care of, I need to find a partner, quick.

Time skip

Y/n pov

Y/n: Damn, I think I was the odd one out that Ozpin was talking about!

I have been walking for around 20 minutes now, and I still have not found anyone at all. But I haven't seen any grimm either. After walking through some bushes, I finally heard voices.

???: Alright...let's get this straight, we may be partners but that doesn't mean I'll just forget what you did with him.

??? 2: Can I not just be helpful? Besides we didn't do anything

???: Oh, Is THIS doing nothing?!

I finally made my way through the bush, only to learn the fact that there was a drop at the end.

Y/n: YAH!

Right before Y/n fell...

Blake pov

I stared at Yang as she went on a rant about, "Y/n and I". And frankly, she was being overdramatic about it, sure we may have "touched" but it wasn't anything serious or inappropriate. And it wasn't him doing anything.