Oldest Enemy

(I don't own Transformers or RWBY)

Morning...

Y/n pov

As I was getting up, I noticed something next to me, after getting my eyes to focus, I realized that it was Blake's bow.

Y/n: What? Did Blake give me this?

I slowly rubbed my eyes as I looked over the bed side to Blake, I was about to ask her why she gave me her bow but noticed that she was gone.

Y/n:...*Mutters* Oh shit! Come on Blake!

Quickly, I got off of Yangs bed and got changed, before leaving however I wrote a note to tell them where I was going, and where meet up when they wake up.

Time skip...

Y/n: Excuse me sir? Have you seen this girl? 

Man: No, I haven't, sorry.

I sighed in defeat as the civilian walked away. Where Blake has gone, nobody knows apparently.

Delic pov

Roman: So, what do you want with all this dust?

Delic: That information is not needed for you to know, only your loyalty.

Roman: Hey, you may be "The king of the grimm" or whatever, but I won't hesitate to remind you that I don't work for free or for maniacs!

The man pointed his cane at. I do like his spirit; he would be a useful addition for me.

Delic: I am aware Roman, and I do not intend to send you to your death, you may have failed with my wife's subordinates. But me? You will not.

Roman: Why is that?

Delic: Because I will be with you on your next raid. Do your job, and I will reward you greatly.

Roman: Right, and what about the guardians? I've heard that there may be 2 here in Vale.

Delic: Leave them to me, one is professor, and the other is merely a child, and knowing the boy...when he sees his friends in trouble *Pulls out a data pad* he won't hesitate to come to the rescue.

I showed Roman the pad, one that displayed the faunus girl that the boy is in a relationship with.

Delic: She plans on interfering with your next job, along with the faunus male. Keep her distracted until the boy comes, then I will deal with them.

Roman: And what of the white fang, I assume they will be providing me with the supplies?

I nodded at the man, and he sighed.

Roman: Those mutts know nothing; they act like lost puppies!

Delic: They are nothing Roman, we don't need their intelligence, only their force...once they done with their usefulness, they will be discarded like the rest.

Time skip...

Y/n pov

After hours of searching alone, I got a call on my scroll from Yang.

Y/n: Hey Yang, what's up?

Yang: Well aside from waking up cold and alone, we are at the location you wrote on the paper,

Y/n: Oh, is Weiss there as well? Or still in bed.

Yang: She's...here, but well, I'll let you see when you get here.

Y/n: Huh...alright I'm on my way...love you.

Yang: Oh? Finally have the courage? 

Y/n: I don't want to get "punished" tonight.