Day of Solemn Part1

(I don't own Transformers or RWBY) 

No pov

Optimus and Sideswipe were driving back to Beacon in silence, after what happened to Bumblebee and encountering Tarn again...what was there to talk about?

After 5 minutes of so, the 2 autobots reached the cliff edge, they both transformed and began to climb the cliff. Overhead they heard the sound of a ship's engine, they looked up and the bullhead that was transporting the fatally wounded Bumblebee. 

As they continued climbing, Sideswipe managed to get to the before Optimus, and lent out his hand to help his leader. After pulling him, they both turned to stare at the forest's landscape.

Sideswipe: If only Delic didn't find that relic back during the great war...none of this would have happened.

Optimus: That is true Sideswipe, however...fate and destiny always chose the worst options, for a better future. The future that we must fight for...

Sideswipe heard Optimus groan as he fell to one knee. Sideswipe quickly rushed over to help straighten him up.

Sideswipe: Optimus? What was that?

Optimus: The boy's strength is waning; I am both impressed and surprised that he was able to hold out for so long even with the added burden on his soul.

Ozpin pov

I walked out towards the Bullhead as it landed out in the courtyard, I gripped my cane harder as the bay doors lowered. I watched as a large, automated crate mover came out with Bumblebee. My eyes widened in horror as the extent of damage that Bumblebee had, even if his biology was that of a robot, still, it was...difficult to see to say the least.

Glynda: Dear god...he was brutalized...

I heard footsteps behind me as I saw Professor Alex walking towards us, a grim expression on his face.

Ozpin: Alex...what happened?

Alex looked at me with sorrow in his eyes, but deeper I saw more. Fear.

Alex: Those things, they were creatures of nightmare...half grimm, half...machine.

He then looked towards Bumblebee.

Alex: Bumblebee and John didn't stand a chance. If I had helped Bumblebee first, he wouldn't be in this state. Optimus was holding his own just fine when I arrived, he possibly could've held out much longer than Bee...

I put a hand on Alex's shoulder, he looked back at me, tears falling from his eyes now.

Ozpin: These are the first time these creatures were seen Alex; none of you, none of us, had an idea of how dangerous they were. It is not your fault; John knew the risks before accepting the mantle of guardian. Remember what Bee has told us.

Alex: I know, "No sacrifice, No Victory", but-

Ozpin: No buts Alex, the role of guardian is a dangerous one, not for the faint hearted.

Alex only nodded before he continued walking towards Bumblebee. 

Alex: How long until the emergency responders arrive?

Ozpin: They should be here soon, is Bumblebee's emergency energy reserves in affect?

I watched as Alex scanned Bumblebee, after a few seconds he gave me an answer.

Alex: It's active, but he's consuming it at an alarming rate. He's only at 30% available reserves and dropping. I give him 15 minutes at most. 

I looked down in sadness before turning to Glynda.