Autobots vs Hybrids

(I don't own Transformers or RWBY)

Sideswipe pov

I drove as fast and as safely as I could back to Beacon in order to drop of these girls. The girl in red must have been the special one that Ozpin was talking about, the one with silver eyes. The other, the girl in white was Weiss Schnee, just thinking about that last name makes my energon boil.

Sideswipe: Alright girls, we're nearing Beacon, get ready

Weiss: Ready? Get ready for what?

Sideswipe: I need to get you up the cliff back at beacon and then get back to help my allies, fast.

I managed to reach an opening leading to the cliff.

Sideswipe: Hold on!

The girls looked in confusion before Sideswipe activated his nitro boost.

Sideswipe: Maximum Overdrive!

Both girls screamed in shock as they stuck in their seats, unable to move any part of their body. I drove to the rock designed similarly to a ramp and began to scale the wall. Once we got close enough to the top, I transformed back into my robot mode, holding onto the girls as I landed back down on the cliff edge.

I carefully placed the girls down, who were now thankful that they were back on solid ground. 

Sideswipe: Ozpin, Weiss is going to need medical attention. 

Ozpin: *Nods* Alright, and Sideswipe, good luck

I nodded at Ozpin before heading back down the cliff, back to Optimus and Bumblebee. 

Optimus Prime Pov

I raised my right arm to block a jab from the hybrid before countering with a punch from my left hand. The hybrid stumbled back a little, giving me an opening to pressure it more. I continued my attack and launched multiple more attacks. The hybrid tried to dodge them, but it couldn't dodge everything. As the hybrid ducked to dodge a punch from the left, I slammed my head down, causing the hybrid to fall to the ground. I activated my energon blade again and tried to stab the hybrid in the back, but once again right as my blade was going to make contact, the hybrid rolled to the side to evade the attack.

I pulled my blade out of the ground and turned to face the hybrid once more. As it got up, it started to laugh.

Hybrid: This is much more entertaining than those pathetic huntsmen I faced days ago!

The hybrid continued to laugh before bringing a blade of its own, its blade was much more brutally made and made of grimm armor.

Hybrid: Your blood shall be the first to stain this blade!

I activated my second blade and got into my dual blade fighting style, and finally I activated my battle mask.

Optimus Prime: No, the only blood that will be staining it, will be your own.

The hybrid roared before charging at me, blade raised high.

Bumblebee pov

The hybrid charged at me, arms and mouth wide open ready to crush me, but I had better plan. I waited for it to get extremely close to me before jumping to a nearby tree. I used the tree as a platform in order to jump onto the hybrids back, which I was successful at. I activated my cannon and began to fire multiple shots into the hybrids back. 

Hybrid: RAGH! GET OFF ME!!

Bumblebee: Oh crap!

The hybrid began to thrash around violently, trying to shake me off, I not wanting to fall down, held on for dear life as it got more and more aggressive. It got so mad to the point that it got on all 4 of its servos and began to run around recklessly.