Prologue:Banished

"𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥"The word repeated in his head as he walked to the temple, The chains around his ankles seemed to get tighter and tighter as the seconds passed. Suddenly they came to a stop and the guard to his right took a step forward before looking down at the dragonet "In" the black and red dragon growled. The dragonet hesitantly stepped in the temple and felt the chains unclamped, looking back he saw the doors shut and everything darken. "Hello?" He said, fear trickling into his voice, everything lit up at once making him jump back startled. The paintings and statues all seemed to be glaring at him but that's not what he was focused on. On a throne in front of him sat the queen, she was an aqua and green featherwing with a black stripe starting from her eyes and going down her back eventually splitting into three. "Welcome, Jay." she narrowed her gaze on the young dragonet "this will be a special day."Jay felt his breath catch in his throat."the day we finally get rid of you"she growled"and that stupid curse" she leaned forward to look him in his eyes, Jays ears flattened. The queen grinned widely "well shall we get going then" she chirped while standing up and heading to the door, jay followed reluctantly. The queen suddenly stopped "in there"she said while spreading a wing to point to a door, jay started towards it and felt a sharp prickle in his neck before falling over unconscious.