Chapter 1 Part 1

Btw if you guys are wondering i am gonna base the story/fanfic on the anime mostly but some things in the story will use the light novel as the base i hope you guys like it still, and sorry if my grammar and writting sucks this is my first fanfic, also English is my second language so sorry again hope you enjoy the chapter bye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hachiman Pov:

I was leaving the library going through the halls with a piece of paper in my hand while i was monologue to myself about youth.

Hachiman: (monologue) If failure is the halfmark of being young like they say. Then someone who fails on making friends must be at the peak of youth, right? However i'm sure they would disagree. All of this are just their double standards at play and nothing else. Here's the bottom line, fools that enjoy their youth. Should go kill then self.

*Time Skip*

I was in the office with Hiratsuka Shizuka a.k.a my homeroom teacher she is tall women almost in her 30s with long black hair unkemp bangs covering her eyes. She is wearing a lab coat over her black vest with a dress shirt underneath, black pants and a tie she wears loosely.

She was reading my homework as she asked the topic of the high school student life when she finished she look at me and said

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Everyone should die? tell me Hikigaya. Is that the topic i ask for?.

I averted my gaze to the side and said.

Hachiman: Well, you asked us to write
an essay on "a reflection of your high school years".

She then ask me.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Then why did you turn in this drival, what the hell is this?.What possessed you to write this.

Hachiman:Uhhh.....

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Good grief, is this why your eyes look just like a dead fish's.

Hachiman: Do i look that full of DHA?,
That means i'm quite smart.

I said with a playfull tone but she look very angry at me and i started to sweat.

Hachiman: i-i did look back at my high school life. Isn't every high school kid like this these days and ages?.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Don't just run your mouth, ya brat.