There feelings part 1

💚Meliodas💚:
This man already knew he had a crush on you from the moment you met him so he already had to love you and protect you because you guys made a promise 300 years ago to always be close to each other and care for each other at all times so he saw you laying in a field filled with flower he sat down you opened your eyes the he opened his mouth and said...

💙Ban💙:
Bruh he didn't even notice that he liked you at first until meliodas and king started teasing him that he liked you so he started thinking about it then he realized that he was in fact in love with you so he asked if he could talk to you in private you said yes walked out of the tavern in to and into a field then he opened his mouth and...

💛King💛:
This baby has liked you since you first met each other and ban keep teasing him that he liked you with is true but you never heard ban teasing him because your always with your sister he left the tavern and you asked were he was going so naturally you followed him in the forest you asked him why he ran away he opened his mouth...

💕Gowther💕:
After the battle with hendrickson he asked merlin with he felt butterflies in his stomach she sighed and told him that he was in love he didn't understand so he asked is that how he felt around y/n she said yes and if he need anything else to do with love to ask her or meliodas so he left founded you alone in the forest he asked you if he could talk to you about something you said sure he wasn't going to ask you about love...

💜Merlin💜:
She already knew she was in love but she was scared to tell you that she was in love with you because she didn't know if you liked someone else or what because one time you, her and your brother were in the castle then arthur started teasing you about your crush but didn't say who it was or what gender they were so that's why she was scared to tell you that she was in love with you but she knew that she had to tell you before something bad happens so she teleported to you to the forest and opened her mouth then...

💙Elizabeth💙:
She realized when Veronica was teasing her about it which made her blush and when Veronica stopped teasing her it was because you came in the room and asked if you could talk to Elizabeth in private Veronica said yeah you can take her you to left and walked to a forest...

🧡Diane🧡:
This baby got jealous when she saw you, Meliodas, Hawks, Elizabeth in the forest of white dreams she thought that you were in love with another woman but you were and also after battle with hendrickson she got jealous of guila and jericho because you were hanging out with them so she one day she had enough of that and bragged you way for them to the forest you were confused until she stopped and looked at you and then opened her mouth and...