There feelings part 3

🖤Ludociel🖤:
Who did he fall in love with you well thanks to his brother he loves everything about you like not even joking he loves your kind, cuteness, beautiful and how you cared about mael he just loves you he saw you alone enjoying nature he landed next to you greet him he said he had something important to tell you looked at him he held your hands and...

💙Mael💙:
He did notice but he prepared he didn't like you but failed because your brother teased him about but think about he loves the way you protect him from getting teased by your brother, the way your so nice to him even if he messed up and the way you let him lay on your lap or chest he just loves you 🥺 he saw a letter from you to meet him in the flower field he saw you and asked you why you wanted to meet him you opened your mouth and...

💙Sariel💙:
He was talking to you but started spacing out he was thinking about you how your so kind, caring, loving, etc. he also loves your personality your soft hair (if you don't have soft hair like me just pretend you do) your eyes and your hands you called him that dragged him out of his thought you said what were you thinking about hmmm? he opened his mouth and...

💖Nerobasta💖:
Like she was loyal to Ludociel and how you were always getting lost so he sent her to find you but little did she know it was a setup she was flying in the sky looking for you she started thinking about you how your h/c was slick and smooth, (i wish ✌🏽😭how you were kind and cute and how when you do something that makes you proud your eyes ✨twinkles✨ then she saw you sitting in a hill and landed next to you sat down you held her hand which made her blush you both turned to each other and you opened your mouth and...