Confession part 1 there pov

Italic-thoughts
Underline- someone is doing something or talked
💚Meliodas💚:
Today i'm going to confess to y/n even tho she is also the reincarnation of my love never mind that hey y/n she opened her eyes and sat up oh hey meliodas how are you? she asked i'm good hey i have something to tell you i said okay she said well you see i love you so much i wish that you felt the same so will you be my girlfriend i turned to see her and saw her crying of happiness you hug him of course i love you too meliodas she said she loves me then the two of you hugged each other and cuddle.

💙Ban💙:
I can't believe i'm doing this confessing to y/n what a pain in the as$ hey y/n can i talk to you in private she turned to me sure Ban we both walk out of the tavern into a field so ban what did you want to talk about? she asked look y/n i really like you okay i have liked you ever since we first met so will you be my girlfriend? i asked waiting for her response then i felt someone hug me i look and saw y/n blushing hard i love you two ban and yes i will be your girlfriend you two hug each other and fall asleep in the field. (Me:Wow so romantic ban and reader:...yeah sure whatever *blushing* eliane: ban...looks like i have a love rival!?!?Me:...juvia much?😀)

💛King💛:
Why does ban always tease me because i like y/n because i already know i like her why can't he just understand!! King! are you okay? she asked she came all this way for me!?! yeah i'm okay i said are you sure then why did you run away from the tavern?? she said b-because ban kept teasing me about my c-c-crush... i said well if you want him to stop then tell your crush you like them! she said cheerfully but inside she was extremely sad oh okay ummm y/n... i said yeah? she asked confused uhhh ireallylikewillyoubemygirlfriend!!! i said and she giggled of course king i like you too! she said the two of you walked around in the forest. (me:romantic! king:uhhh yeah *blushes hard* reader:*giggles* diane:as long as there happy i'm happy! me:wow your really positive diane🥺)

💕Gowther💕:
Okay now that merlin explained to me what love is i'm ready to tell y/n hey y/n i said and she turned her head oh hey gowthy what's up she said cheerfully there is something i want to asked you i said sure gowthy what is it? she asked and i started butterflies well there is a someone i start getting butterflies around and when i heard there my face heats up and when they hug me i always want to stay like that i said hmm well it sounds to me like you are in love you should tell them she said trying to be cheerful but i already did so will you be my girlfriend? i asked and she gasped of course gowthy i will the two of hug until the sunsets.

💜Merlin💜:
Okay merlin tell her it's know or never sorry i teleported you here i want to tell you something i said okay merlin what is it she asked tilting her head cute look y/n i really like i wanted to tell you but i was to scared to so will you be my girlfriend? i asked merlin i would love to be your girlfriend! she said you two hugged and enjoy nature (Me:Very cute UwU Merlin and reader:yeah *blushes* me:Ar- *gets smacked by merlin and reader*)

💙Elizabeth💙:
Why does lady y/n make my heart race am i in love! hey eli veronica said smirking oh hey big sis is something the matter i ask well you and y/n have been extremely close haven't you? and i think you love her she teased and i blush hard s-she is j-just protects me and i like being with- i was cut of by a very energetic voice HEY ELIZABETH I WANT TO TALK TO YOU IN PRIVATE IS THAT OKAY VERONICA!? lady y/n said and veronica smirked yeah you can she said and pushed me a little we walk into the forest sorry that i dragged you here she said oh no lady y/n it's okay i said and she started blushing and doing 👉👈 um elizabeth i'm going to be straight forward *inhale and exhale* I LOVE YOU AND WILL YOU PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!?!? lady y/n i was shocked at what lady y/n uhh s-sure lady y/n i will be your g-girlfriend i said and we walked around the forest holding each other hands. (me: very long but romantic and why did i make reader so energetic no offense to the energetic readers out there but why 😂)

🧡Diane🧡:
I can't stand her being near them hey diane why did you drag me away from them i was just talking to them and into a forest y/n said look *inhale and exhale* I LOVE YOU OKAY I REALLY DO AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND i said then covered my mouth why did i say that what happens if she doesn't even like girls!?!? Diane I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! y/n said hugging me and kissing my nose r-really? i asked unsure OF COURSE! we just sat down and held each other. (Me: sooo what did you guys think? reader: *in the comments* diane: in think it was romantic king: *mumbles* meliodas: FINALLY YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND SIS reader: SHUT UP MELIO! me:wow calm down you tw- *gets knocked out by a flying chair*)

988 words wow sorry for the delay please don't hate me i'm not the best writer also i had to think of some of this for sometime and the other will also the other will also be delayed sorry!!