- Seventeen

His Little Secret - Seventeen

Harmony's -

" AUGUST ! " I yelled through the phone after hearing a crash . I got out the bed and threw on some pants , Jay sat up and looked at me .

" Where you going ? " He asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes .

" Augu-August was in a accident , I have to go find him . "

" I'm coming with you . " Jay got out of the bed and threw on some clothes . I grabbed my keys and we headed towards the door .

I was still on the phone with August to see if he was okay when a lady answered . " Hello , hello ? " I picked up my phone.

" Yes ma'am , your friend was in a accident we transported him to Saint Tyler's hospital . " Okay thank you so much . ". I hung up and looked at Jay .

" His at Saint Tyler's . " I said putting on my seat belt . Jay and I made our to the hospital , when he pulled up I unbuckled my seatbeat and went inside . I walked to the front desk .
" Hi , I'm here for August Alsina . " The women started typing in her computer .

" His in critical condition right now , that's the only information I can give you . " I shook my head .

" Can you atleast tell me what happened . " She took a deep sigh .

" No ma'am I am not able to release that information . " I ran my hands through my hair and sat down in the chair .

" Harmony , you okay ? " He asked rubbing my back . I shook my head no , we sat in the waiting room for the next two hours until a doctor came out .

" Family of August Anthony Alsina . " I stood up and walked over to the doctor .

" Ma'am Mr.Alsina was in an accident , due to him have large amounts at one time and right now he has alcohol poisoning . "

" So his okay ? " He nodded his head .

" For know there is a chance that he can slip into a coma or die . "

" Ca-Can I see him . "

" Well his asleep right , you can visit him tomorrow . "

" Okay , thank you so much . " I walked back to Jay . " Jay let's go home . " He got up an wrapped his arms around me .

Six Months Later ..

I slipped on my shirt back in on and walked downstairs to see Jay making breakfast . " Aww you made me breakfast ? " I said kissing his cheek .

" Hell no this mines . " I laughed and grabbed two pieces of bacon . He slapped my ass and mocked my laughed .

" You childish . " He laughed , grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me . ( Not in an abusive way . )

I shook my head and got ready for work . " Bye baby ! " I yelled walking out the door .

I got in my car and made my way to the hospital to visit August , he been in there for the past couple of months because the accident messed him up pretty bad .

When I got inside I greeted the lady in the front and made my way to his room . His was sit up watching tv when I walked in .

" Hey Anthony you okay ? " He turned the tv off and looked at me . " Wassup Harmony . "

" Um Anthony I have a question , when you was on the phone that day of the accident you said you loved me . " He nodded his head .

" Yea I did . "

" But why did you wait until , I found someone to love me . " He shook his head.

" I've always loved you but , I just never really had the chance to tell you . " I shook my head no .

" There is no accuse August , you had every opportunity in the world to tell me that you love me and you want to be with me , but some how I'm just not good often for you , I was never the woman you wanted the press to see I was always the hoe you were fucking . "

" But when I finally get over you and find someone who actually loves me , you come in and drop a bomb like this ! "

" Harmony I don't have the energy to argue with you , I just want to know about my child that you lost . "

" Anthony I lost my child because of you and you didn't even know how you hurt me , I carried a child in me for two months only just to lose him or her . "

August looked up and smiled . I turned around to see a pregnant female at the door . " Hey Cassie . " He said smiling at her , basically forgetting I was still there .

She looked me up and down walking towards August . " Who's she ? " The girl asked .

" A nurse or something , let me see my babygirls first pictures . " She pulled ultrasound pictures out her purse .

I walked outside of the room and back to my car .

I'm late and this is short sorry . But vote , comment & share . I will not be updating , unless I get 15+ comments on this even tho it's terrible .

- Bye babes . ✌