- Thirty Five

Travis -

Since it was my turn to use the phone I got up from the table and walked to the phone area.

I dialed August's number,he answered on the second ring."Aye man why the fuck you jail?"He said over the phone sounding mad.

"I got caught up in some shit from Cali, they taking bout murder chargers dude I ain't getting out of here."

"Nah man fuck that when is your trail?"

"They taking about in three months and my bail is set for next week."

"I'll be there with my best lawyer but don't say shit the pigs."

"One Minute Remaining."

"I'm going get you out of there man I swear." The phone hung up and I returned to my cell.

Harmony's -

I looked over at August as he got off the phone."Baby what's wrong?"I asked him as I rubbed my growing belly.

"They got Travis locked up on murder charges." I slide over beside him and rubbed his back.

"So what are going to do?"

"Harmony I love you and my kids but if I have to I'm going to turn myself in." I stood up.

"August no you have the kids and me,what are we going to do if you go to prison."

"Do you think I would let my brother take the fall for something I did?!" He yelled.

"No August but you have a family to think about!"

"You think gon' I'm turn my back on my brother,that family just like you family."

"Baby just please think about what you do before you do something you can't take back." I said looking into his eyes.

He grabbed his keys and walked out of the bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to take of two kids by myself if August pulls some dumb shit.

August's -

I pulled up a the best lawyer office that I know in Cali and walked in. "I'm looking for Charles." I said to the lady in the front.

"Well do you have an appointment?"She said typing something in.

"No,no I don't."She stopped typing and looked up at me.

" Well I'm sorry sir but he will not be able to see you then."I walked right past her and walked into his office.

"Aye man I need your help my brother caught some serious charges." I shut the door and sat down.

"Mr.Charles I'm sorry he just bust right in." The girl front said bussing in.

"It's okay I got it." He said dismissing her."You still fucking that broad?"I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You already know." I laughed and dapped him up.

"Still the same Charles just with a suit on,ight back to business they trying to put murder charges on Trav."

"When is the trail?"

"Next week." I said looking up at him."I'll try and get him out of there man,yall got me where I'm at now."I nodded my head and stood up man.

"Thank you man." I said dapping him up again and walked out.

Travis -

The Trail:

"Your honor my client is under charges for murder but there is no evidence against my client not even a body so they have no right to put my client behind bars with no kind of evidence."My lawyer said.

"Is this true?"

"No,your honor we have DNA evidence that Travis Alsina was at the crime scene at some point and time."

"DNA doesn't lie Mr.Charles." I took a deep breath. "Oh I know your honor but at the day of the crime my client was check into his hotel all day and even order room service."

"That DNA could have been there before the murder and my client has no reason to murder anybody.

30 Minutes Later.

After,hearing your arguments I have decided to drop all charges against Travis Alsina do to the lack of evidence." I dropped my head as tears fell my eyes.

August's -

"Travis walked out with a big smile on his face." I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks man I thought they had me."

"Let's go take you home Harmony at your crib making you some real food."

"Aww shit man that all I've been thinking bout."

Vote,Comment & Share.