- Two

His Little Secret - Two

Harmony's

Today was my day off so I decided to do a little shopping and errands . I got out of bed and hit the shower . Once I got out I did the rest of my hygiene routine and dressed .

I walked out to my car and hopped in and made my way to the mall . Walking into to the mall it looked really crowded but I still made to my favorite store 'Victoria Secret' Its kind of funny because Victoria and I both have a secret .

I picked out like three bra and panties sets and a pair of pink sweatpants and a black sweatshirt . There sweatpants are to comfortable once I checked out I made my way to go get my eyebrows and nails done .

30 Minutes Later ..

After , my nails and brows was down I made my way to the food court to get some 'Chic filla' they food is good child . I got line and waited until it was my turn .

" Hi how may I help you ma ? " The cashier asked me .

" Um can I get a chicken sandwich with medium fries and a large coke please . " I said pulling out a twenty dollar bill .

" That will be ten dollars and twenty cents ma . " I handed him the twenty and waited for my food .

" Ayee ma' can I get cha' number so I could hit you up sometime . "

" I'm sorry but I got a boyfriend . " I said pulling out my phone trying to get him to leave me alone .

He handed me my food and I rolled my eyes cause he was still smiling at me . I took my food and walked away .

" I ain't want you any way ! " I kept walking away towards the entrance if the mall so I could go back home . Why every time a female turn a nigga down they switch up and get salty ? See that's the type of nigga I hate the most .

When I got in the car I heard my phone ring and it was from August .

" Hey baby wassup ? " I asked starting up the car .

" Wassup ma' you think I could let wifey come get ha' hair done by you ? " I rolled my eyes and scoffed .

" Are you serious right now hell no . " I mean the fact that he called her 'wifey' to me just pissed me the hell off .

" Aye yo' ma' I ain't asking you will be there tommrow and you betta not start nothing . " I hung up in his face I mean fuck outta here trying bring that bicth to my work place .

Plus he disrespected me , I finally pulled up to my apartment and hopped out the car unlocked my door and plopped my purse on the couch and sat down to eat my food .

That girl just irks me like if I was with August I would love that Nigga and not let no bitch talk to him but its whatever cause he gon' be my man pretty soon .

The Next Day..

I was pissed when I woke up because I have to do Brooklyn's (August Fiancé) hair , I did my hygiene routine and put on my uniform which is just dark washed jeans and a white T-shirt .

Today I had about maybe five costumers to do including Brookyln . I hopped in my car got me some breakfast from McDonald's and made my to work .

When I pulled up and walked in getting greeted by everyone expect this chick named Brittany , I don't know why but she has hated me since I first came here .

" Hey Brittany . " I said with a fake smile .

She rolled her eyes . " Wassup . " I scoffed and got my station ready .

My first costumer was getting a vixen sew and that's my favorite thing to do other than box braids . It was around eight-thirty so she should be in here in a couple of minutes .

I sat down and ate my breakfast when I heard someone walk in , I stood to see it was my costumer .

" Heyy you ready for your new do ? " I asked throwing away my trash .

" Yass girl I've been waiting for to long . " She said sitting down in my chair . I wrapped the towel around her neck and bring her to the sink .

I washed her hair and her to the chair blow dried her hair and started doing her weave .

Two Hours Later ...

Right now I was waiting for Brookyln to hurry up because I have another costumer soon . I picked up my phone and dialed August number .

- " Hello ? Where are you I'm waiting ? " I said with much attitude .

- " We on our way . " I hung up the phone that all I needed to know .

I saw another one of August's cars pull up and a gorgeous female walk out , I never saw Brooklyn before and she has no clue about me so this should be fun .

When she walked in I threw on the fake smile I use for Brittany and walked up to her . " Hey you must be Brooklyn I'm Harmony your hairstylist for the day sit right her for me . " I said pointing to my chair . I turned around and saw August winding up his window when he saw and saw me looking .

I smirked at him and got to work on her hair .

One Hour Later .

Once , I was done I spinned her around on the chair to show her , her new do . She smiled and started to dig in her wallet to pay .

She pulled out a hundred dollar bill and handed it to me . " Thanks hun and keep the change she said hugging me and walking outside where August was waiting for her .

I rolled my eyes and packed up everything that I used and closed up shop . Little does little miss Brooklyn know I was just fucking her I mean our man last night .

So what do you guess think so far ? Sorry its a late update , thanks for the votes & comments I've been getting lets get this chapter to ten votes & five comments . I need you guys feedback to keep going ! Bye ! Brooklyn Up There !