06

Hell was boring

𝐑 • 𝐏

As our intended destination was on the other side of the city, I had plenty of time to answer his queries. I wouldn't mind if we were late. Anything to push away the events that had occurred there.

"Where the fuck are we?"

"Mind you're language. This is Alynthi. Alynthi is located in South Korea. Because of the wardings placed around the country and all of its borders, mundanes who come close to crossing it are instantly transported through to the other side of the barrier; therefore few mundanes know about it. A counterpart to mundane globes can be found in our libraries, which includes other lands that are part of this...realm. There are so many cities like this around the world, hidden from the mundane world. It, and other cities like it, are not on a normal mundane map. Questions?"

"Like Diagon Alley?"

"In a way, yes. Next question?" He stays silent for a moment, and then asks "How many types of..." he searches for the right words but fails. I answer for him.

"Our world consists of warlocks, vampires, werewolves, shapshifters, turners and of course, Faeries. As the Society failed to do this simple job, I'll briefly explain them, only the things you need to know.

"Warlocks, also known as Lilith's Children, are an immortal race of offsprings of Daemons and humans, typically mundanes. Along with Faeries, warlocks are the only ones who can cast magic. Warlocks are said to be evil by nature, corrupted by the demonic magic they wielded. But that is not true. It's just our kind is the most powerful out of all of them and they're just some jealous bitches."

"Faeries are entirely another species. They are said to have the beauty of angels and viciousness of daemons. They live in their own realm, away from any mortals. Any questions?"

"Where is their realm?"

"That's for later. If you're going to be staying with me, we'll be visiting them soon. You'll see then."

"Vampires and werewolves are merely mundanes infected with demonic diseases. They are called The Night Childern and The Moon Childern respectively. You were bitten by a rogue vampire, that is where the Society comes in. They take in the rogue vampires and werewolves and teach them about all this crap. And it seems like they need to be told how to do their job properly."

"Shapeshifters are also said to be infected with a demonic disease but there is no proof to the thought. They're-well shapeshifters, they can turn into animals and other living things- the name says enough.

"Turners do not possess any special ability other then turning into either a Serpent or a Phoenix. There are only two types of turners. Anya was a serpent turner and Jennie, from earlier, was a pheonix turner.

Now comes in something I am; an Elemental. Elementals are selected by the Saints in White Rose and trained there. The power to control fire, water, air and earth are gifted to people and once they receive their gift they cannot be stripped of them untill they die."

"Which element do you control?"

"You'll find out soon." I reply; winking

"Daemons, I'm sure you know what they are. Daemons are malevolent, inter-dimensional beings that travel between worlds, destroying everything in their path. They return to their home dimension, the avoid, then thry die in their corporeal forms. Daemons come in a large variety of species and forms, their numbers said to be minfinite." I explain, quoting from one of the books in my library; forcing as much as enthusiasm in my voice as possible.