05

Girls so pretty and poised
And soft to the touch
But God made me rough

𝐏 • 𝐉

Waffles were my weakness. I would eat them whenever I got the chance to. My family would have waffles every single weekend, sometimes I would get up early on a weekday morning because I had been craving them.

It has been three months since I last ate waffles.

And these last three months my entire life changed. From going to the beach with Jungkook to watch the sunset to never being able to step in sunlight for the rest of my life. I wanted to die, ignoring the fact that I am already dead.

I put my hand on my heart; still not beating. The action is very hard to swallow, but I guess I'd have to live with it err- die or whatever.

The smell of waffles fills my nose. It is hard to ignore as the entire house is filled with the scent of vanilla (among others).

Scratching my neck, i study my surroundings. I find myself sitting in a king size bed which is way too big for even two people. There is not much colour in the room, Gray walls, a floor-to-ceiling window and a small closet in the right corner.

How did I even get here?

Last night's events come flooding back.

Bloody Red?

Anya.

Dias.

Rosé.

Firebirds from the ring?

Getting kidnapped.

Putting the pieces together, I realize Rosé brought me to her 'safe house'.

The voice of people yelling and laughing pulls me out of my trance.

"He's up! Ch-"

" what part of 'do not call me that' do you not understand? "

"if you both don't shut your mouth holes---"

Not bothering for them to finish their conversation, I leave the room. The only face I recognize the girl-Rosé, who is sitting on a couch, an apple floating in the air near her. The rest of the people are unfamiliar.

All eyes fall on me as I clear my throat.

"Our own Sleeping Beauty. Who finally kissed you awake?"

"Nobody. I woke up on my own-Yoongi?" My eyes go round at the sight of him.

"Well you have alot of explanation to do, Yoongles. Call those other idiots, already" Rosé moves in her seat, she looks different---nicer. As if yesterday night was she a nightmare, today she was a sweet dream. The pale blonde locks that were held high in a ponytail now fell down her back. Her chocolate brown eyes carried the warmth and life of a forest in spring. Yet they showed so much depth, so much emotion.