Chapter 3: Informing Damian and First Day of School

Marinette p.o.v
"Alright, Tikki you said, what information can I know about the miraculous mine and the others" she doesn't respond for a while, finally "alright, the miraculous are accessories that hold miniature gods called kwamis, we kwamis are concepts and ideas, mine creation, your partner's will be destruction" "Hold up! you say that like they haven't been chosen yet and, gods?" I interrupt. "Yes They haven't, the person who gave me to you chose you before the miraculous has been used, it's just been activated and with ill intent and yes gods," she says giving me a look "alright, continue where you left off." I state satisfied with her response "The butterfly's idea is transmission and others such as second chances, multiplying, and protection. The butterfly's power is to make people into champions or heroes using someone's positive emotions using, but using it with ill intent the way to becoming a champion is possessed meaning a butterfly is filled with negative emotions." Before she can continue I interrupt again "did you say butterfly? So they are normal, and they can be tracked?" I question "yes they can be tracked because they are a special breed that always goes back to the miraculous' area of territory." She stops waiting to see if I have any questions. "I have two more questions. One how big is the miraculous' territory? Two how do my powers work?" I ask, she thinks a bit before replying "the territory is about 3 acres, and for you to activate you must put on the earrings that are in the box and say 'Tikki Spots On' after that, you have the power of 'lucky charm' which gives you an item to help in battle. To stop a possessed butterfly or Akuma you have to purify using your yo-yo and to de-transform say Tikki Spots Off" she says, as she goes on I put on the earrings storing all the information. "Alright, can I transform now?" I ask wanting to see what I look like. "Of course!" She states suddenly very cherry. Alright "Tikki Spots On"

 Alright "Tikki Spots On"

"Wow" is all I can say. 'I look great' "Tikki Spots Off," I say after giving myself a thorough look through. After reviewing the information one more time I call Damian.
Ring ring ring
"Hello Marinette, how was your tour?"
"Hey Dami and it was good I met two other kids that will be in my class"
"That's great now tell me what you are hiding"
"How?"
"You called me Dami you only call me that when you are upset or hiding something otherwise it's Demon"
"Wow, anyway before I day anything you have to promise me not to tell a soul"
"Alright I won't tell anyone"

After telling him everything (cause your girl ain't typing that out again)

"...." he doesn't say anything
"Aren't you gonna say something?" I ask
"I told you were incredible just the way you are. You are becoming a hero all on your own. You don't need your dad's powers to do it."
"Thanks, Dami... anyway here's my plan, after I purify the Akumas I'm gonna put trackers on that you're gonna track for me from there we'll get a territory of about three acres. That'll limit our suspects, from there I'll continue to research of who lives in that area to get slits of possible suspects which I'll look into myself" I finish off
"Are you going to get the police involved?"
"Depends on how they react to the first attack"
"Alright"
"Well I have to get ready for school, I will talk to you later...Angel" he closes before I could respond back. 'He just called me angel' I think while my face turns a burning scarlet red. "I can't believe you just told him that! Also, your dad has powers?" My thoughts were interrupted by Tikki. "Huh oh yeah the people who I live with aren't my parents I'm from Metropolis in the United States, my dad is Superman," I say offhandedly still processing being called an angel. "Plus like I said he's the son of Batman another hero from the United States and he knows how to keep a secret. Anyway, Tikki it's time I start making trackers if I'm gonna do this" "alright what do you need?" "Nothing from in here I need to go shopping"

A week later
First day of school
Marinette p.o.v
I head to my classroom and see Alya sitting in the front of the class, I quickly sit next to her to make sure I was with a familiar face. "Hey, Alya!" I exclaim "Hey girl!" We quickly get on the topic of heroes when Adrien walks in and sits in the booth opposite of us next to a boy of Arabic descent. "Hey, Adrien!" We call out at the same time "Hey Alya! Hey Marinette!" He calls back before being interrupted by a blond girl "Adrikins!!" She shrieks while latching onto him "Hey Chlo" he says back hugging back "I want to introduce some people to you I met them on the tour" she hesitated a bit before replying "all alright" he gets up and walks to us pointing at me "this is Marinette Kent" points to Alya "and this is Alya Cesaire" we both wave and smile saying hi. "Hey, I'm Chloé Bourgeois" she replies kind of closed off. 'I bet she doesn't have many friends based on her reaction' finally Miss Bustier walks in and class starts, halfway through class a bigger student Ivan is leaning in to punch another student Kim before getting sent to the office.