4•Hospital

Akira's pov

When I woke up I instantly realized I wasn't in my bedroom but in an unfamiliar place. I'm on my feet and in a defensive stance in an instant.

Just then the door opens and in walks in a nurse in teal scrubs and light brown hair, she carries a clipboard. She looks shocked to see me up, she stands there for a second or two just looking at me in the hospital gown my pupils slits.

Suddenly she says, "Oh my. You aren't supposed to be up yet."

A growl ripples from my throat. "Where is Athena." I growl well to be honest it sounds like more of a demand than a question.

"I'm sorry but who is that?" The nurse asks. I mentally facepalm 'Of course she doesn't know who that is not by that name anyway.'

"My apologies." I say while bowing, Hina taught me manners and it would be a shame not to use them. "Her real name is Aoi Tanaka, would you mind telling me where she is miss?" I actually question this time.

Aoi's  pov

I had woken up a few days ago, I hadn't seen the others I don't know why, actually I know exactly why, we were found in a villain base, beat up and with signs of torture, with a passed out Akira. I was quite worried about the others though. It was lunch time when the detective walked in. "Hello detective Tsukauchi." I said with a smile, Hina taught me to always be polite.

"Hello Tanaka-chan, hope your doing well." He says sitting in the chair next to the hospital bed.

"I'm doing well detective Tsukauchi, as I hope you are as well. So why are you here? Do you have any more questions?" I asked, he had questioned me when I first woke up in the hospital, the heroes having thrown in sleeping gas grenade in case they were any villains left which knocked us all out.

"Not exactly Tanaka-chan, I was hoping that you would join me to interview one of your friends." He said looking me in the eyes like he always did.

"Which one?" I asked trying (and failing) to keep the excitement out of my voice.

He chuckled and said. "The girl that was away from your group when the heroes went in."

My eyes lit up like I was a child who just got some of their favorite candy.

"AKIRA!" I yelled, I then realized that I had yelled. "I apologize for yelling." I said in a quieter tone of voice, because Hina always said to be kind even to those who have been mean and or kidnapped you, but if they physically hurt you, you can beat there ass, she actually said that word for word.

"It's quite alright Tanaka-chan, your excited to see your friend." Detective Tsukauchi said with a smile.

"Wait... You wouldn't just let me see her." I mumbled. "She's not talking to you, is she?" I questioned, with a slight smile.
'Of course Aki isn't answering their questions she's Akira Zero and the vigilante known as Chaos. Besides she's a stubborn as a mule.' I smiled wider at my thoughts.

He sighed, and put his head down. "Your right Aoi-chan, she isn't cooperating with anyone." He said with a chuckle. "So will you help me?" He asks.

"I don't see why not." I said suppressing a smile. I'm so happy to see Aki.

     ✿✿1 HOUR TIME SKIP✿✿

Akira's pov

I was on the side of the hospital bed that faced away from the door to the room, when I heard the door open. My head immediately popped above the bed and I saw Aoi smiling in the door way. Her eyes immediately lit up when she saw me as did mine, she ran over to me and jumped over the hospital bed immediately body slamming me to the ground with her on top of me hugging my neck snuggling her head into my shoulder.
"Nice to see you too Aoi." I said with a chuckle.

"Aki! I missed you so so so so so so so much." She said looking into my eyes. Aoi then realized that we were on the floor and got off of me holding out her hand to me. As if on cue Hina, Yuto, and Zen all walked in with there own detectives standing behind them.

"HINA! YUTO! ZEN! I MISSED YOU GUYS!" Aoi yelled launching herself at them and knocking them over as she had done to me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys sorry it took so long to get this chapter done -Azrael

Words:785

"Your family's not you get it to you choose."