3•KIDNAPPED?!

Akira's pov

I woke up to a splitting headache and darkness. I then heard a laugh, I looked through the blindfold and saw the League of villains my eyes widened.

My mouth went dry, they were hurting Aoi and the others. I knew the others could take it but Aoi wasn't trained to take pain like the rest of us we're she was only a baby when Yuto found her.(story for another time). (A/n: when Akira gets really mad her eyes glow)

3rd person pov

Aoi then screamed it made all the vigilantes freeze, then Akira started to talk her blindfold having been removed they could see her eyes glow gold.

"Hello Shigaraki."

Everyone's blood froze they could hear the malice in those words.

Shigaraki ordered them to continue so they did reluctantly, even though he himself was also terrified.

"Are you sure you want to continue Shigaraki?"

The other vigilantes looked at her confused and slightly panicked 'HOW CAN SHE HAVE A CASUAL CHAT AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!' They all thought.

"Hehehehe, you just made a big mistake Shiggy."

Shigaraki laughed at this and said "What mistake A-ki-ra" exaggerating her name

Akira suddenly broke free of the duct tape holding her walking towards Aoi and by president Shigaraki.

"The one where you made me mad Shig-a-raki."

They then shot her with a tranquilizer in her neck. She then fell unconscious.

✿✿Roughly 3 hours later✿✿

Akira awoke to more screaming this time from all the vigilantes and long story short she was pissed.

"Hey Shiggy, everyone, I'm back."

Everyones attention was focused on her and the psycho smile spreading across her face.

Shigaraki turned to her and said "You played games but, we can forgive." As he pulled out a knife.

"Now, now Shiggy do you really want to hurt her?"

Akira said panic evident in her voice, her eyes growing wide as he moved towards Aoi, Hina who was near moved in front of Aoi shielding her.

"SHIGARAKI! PUT DOWN THE KNIFE!"

Shigaraki turned to look at her as he put the knife to Aoi's throat, but all of his henchmen seemed frozen.

Then Shigaraki's henchmen ran for there lives. As Akira broke out of the rope. It took Shigaraki a moment to process what had happened but when he did he also ran.

"Shigaraki.You.Are.So.DEAD."

She soon got everyone else out of the rope and called the heroes on Shigarakis pre paid cellphone. She then went to go find Shigaraki. She was PISSED.

"Come on out Shiggy, I won't hurt you..."

Shigaraki was hiding in a closet trying to call Korogiri on one of the henchmen's cellphones.

"Not yet at least."

Just as she found Shigaraki he was warped away this also happened to be the moment the heroes and paramedics busted down the door, Akira was no longer angry or running on adrenaline and passed out as she had used too much energy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope you liked it. Bye bye. -Azrael
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Words: 533

"You must know that no parent puts there child in a boat unless it is safer then the land."