2.5•Who is she?

Shota Aizawa's pov

I was on patrol and everything seemed normal until I saw a girl in a black hoodie with her legs dangling of the edge of a 10 story building. I quickly caught her in my scarf and started walking to the police station as I was getting cussed at. 'Is she drunk or high?' I thought.

"Calm down kid." I said.

"THEN LET ME GO, JACKASS!" She screamed.

"I can't do that kid." I said just as I walked through the doors to the police station (her still being dragged).

"Eraserhead." Amy (the front desk woman) said nodding her head in acknowledgement the she noticed the girl who was pouting because... Hell if I know.

"Who's she?" She asked pointing at the pouting girl.

"I don't exactly know,but was on a 10 story building with her legs dangling off." I said. I was too tired to lie. I then pulled the girl up from the ground.

"Oh my." Amy said her hand going to her mouth.

"I WAS FINE!" The girl yelled. Being promptly ignored by us both. She sighed. "Can I atlest call someone to pick me up?" She asked.

"Yes you may." Amy said, a polite smile on her face as I let the girl go. She let out a sigh.

"You have 5 minuets kid." I said. she nodded as she dilled someone's number.

The person picked up and she said, "HINA!" Relief evident in her voice.

"AKIRA! ARE YOU OK THE SUN ROSE AN HOUR AGO! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" The person(I assume female) on the other line yelled into the phone at first sounding concerned and then sounding angry, the girl flinched as the other person yelled although I could've sworn I saw a small smile on her face when she heard her friends concern.

"Hehe... Well ya see I was captured by a pro hero." The girl said. And I mentally face palmed, while thinking 'Kid why in hell would you say that?'

"YOU WERE WHAT!" I heard multiple voices yell all in unison. She rolled her eyes as she held the phone away from her ear as to prevent herself from going deaf.

"Times up kid." I said as I grabbed the phone from her hand and spoke into it saying, "If you want to pick up your friend then come to XXXX police station on XXX street." And then I hung up the phone.

    ✿✿1 HOUR TIME SKIP✿✿

Her friends came an hour later a boy with big golden wings immediately rushed and hugged the girl. Another girl came up to me she had curly shoulder length white hair and a purple eye her other eye was hidden by her hair. After she saw that her friend was alright she came to me. "So how do I get her out of here?" She asked.

"Here." Said Amy handing the girl some paperwork.
I saw the boy with golden wings hugging the girl I brought in and I smiled.

"It's done... Sir are you ok?" The girl with white hair asked me shaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh yes I'm fine." I said. I then watched them go but I had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last I saw of them especially that girl the one who I brought in. But eh maybe I just need some food.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry that this is so late and if this is really bad I'm sorry. Stay safe love you all. -Azrael
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Word:610

"We are only as strong as our weakest link."