2•Just A normal day...ish

Akira's pov

The next day at 7 AM there was a knock on our door so I got up from watching TV with the gang and answered the door.

It was 3 people the leader was a man with light blue hair and red eyes wearing a black hoodie, the second was a girl with blond hair in twin buns wearing a school uniform, and the last was a man with black hair and purple scars all over his face. "Miss Zero?" The man in the hoodie said.

I raised my eyebrow saying "Yes?"

"May we come in?" He said his tone saying it wasn't a question.

"No we can talk somewhere else BUT you are not allowed in my house." I said as I stepped out and closed the door. I got a bad feeling from them. So hell would have to freeze over for me to let them in to my house. "So what do you 3 need?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest(it helps me not to fidget okay) as we went through a purple portal.

"Welcome, Miss Zero... To the league of villains." The man with the hoodie said bowing. Like dude WHAT THE HELL?! "I am Shigaraki Tomura, This is Dabi." He said pointing to the man with purple scars. "And this is-"

"I'm Himiko Toga!" Said the blond girl getting right up in my face.

"So what the hell do you morons want or are you going to waste my time by trying to recute me?" I said rolling my eyes they looked shocked. "News flash yall ain't the first and definitely won't be the last,so if that's all then I'm a go... Bye." I said walking out the door.

Soon I was back home. "IM BACK" I yelled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading sorry its short. -Azrael
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Word: 335

"Is evil evil if you believe it to be good?"