ice skating

(kiku1512)

Bendy

"Bendy, why are you so good at ice skating?" You giggle, watching the graceful demon skid around. He smiles, shrugging his shoulders, "I dunno. Boris and I did this alot as kids so I guess I just picked up the skill". He skates his way over to you, offering you his hand, "care to do the cliché with me?". You roll your eyes playfully, grabbing his hand and letting him pull you along, trying your best to not slip and fall and look like a fool. A smirk lays across his lips as he pulls you close, gripping onto your hands and spinning the both of you in a slow and graceful circle. You yelp in surprise, swiftly wrapping your arms around his neck for support, hiding your face into his chest with tightly shut eyes. He snickers, causing you to huff. "Shut up" you grumble, lifting your head up with an embarressed blush. He chuckles, "dawe, I'm sorry, did I make you embarressed?". You give him a small glare, which only made him laugh more. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he repeats, trying to stifle his laughter, "its just, this was your idea and you're the one who's scared". "I hate you" you grumble. "Love you too!".

Boris

Boris lets out a small yelp as his feet slipped, almost face planting if it wasn't for you quickly pulling him up. "You okay there, Bor Bor?" You ask, wrapping your arm around his shoulders. He nods, rubbing the side of his head, calming his nerves down, "I forgot how hard this was". You giggle softly, gently pulling him into your side so the both of you were stable. He blushes softly, caught off guard by the distance between you two, though there was barely a distance at all. "(Y/n), you do know if one of us slips we're both going down?" He chuckles nervously, grabbing your hand shakily, trying to keep up with your speed, surprised he was succeeding. "If I'm going down I'm taking you down with me" you playfully remark with a wink, only making the wolf blush more. And as if he had foretold the future, Boris tripped over his own feet, accidentally dragging you down to the ground with him, as much as he tried not to. You met face to face, blushing brightly at the awkward position you'd both been forced into. "I am so sorry!!" He exclaims, heart pounding out of pure fear you'd hate him. His panicked state is cut off by hearing you giggling. He tilts his head in confusion, but relaxes when you kiss him softly for a moment. "Boris, its okay. Accidents happen" you assure, causing him to smile and his tail thud happily against the ice beneath him.

Cuphead

"Remind me WHY I AGREED TO THIS!?!!" Cuphead exclaims, clinging onto the wall as if his life depended on it, earning a few stares from his outburst but he could care less. All he was focused on was propping himself up, trying not to fall victim to his quivering legs. You let out a small laugh, finding his panic amusing. "It isn't funny!" He huffs, yelping as he almost lost balance, pressing his body against the wall. "It kinda is. You play this tough persona but here you are, afraid of ice" you tease. "I'm not afraid of ice! I just.....I..I don't want to lose my dignity!" He defends, nearly falling into the splits. You laugh again, "yeah, because hugging the wall is really impressive". Before he could make a remark, you pull him away from the wall, saying "come on, Cuppy, I won't let you fall. You'll be fine". He wanted to protest but couldn't find the words and only clung onto you, grumbling a small "fuck" as he looked away from the floor to distract himself. "See? You're doing good!" You assure. "Don't patronize me" he grumbles, resting his head ontop of yours, "and also don't let me go". You chuckle softly, "okay, tough guy, I'll keep you safe".

Mugman

"Owie..." Mugman mumbles, rubbing his nose to thaw away the pain he had just experienced after he had face planted onto the ice. You kiss his cheek softly, "you doing okay, Mugsy?". He looks at your concerned face and smiles softly, wiping away the blood falling from his nose, "I'm fine! But if I keep falling like that I'm probably gonna break my bones!". You couldn't help but let out a small giggle from his tone, but held onto him protectively, "don't joke about that. I'd be devistated if you ever got hurt". "Awe~" he croons, wrapping his arms around you, kissing the top of your head, "you care about me that much?". You blush softly but nod, a sheepish smile on your face. He smiles more, cupping your face into his hands, resting his forehead against yours, "well don't you worry. I won't get hurt. I promise that with my life". You giggle again, wrapping your arms around his neck, "stop it you goofball". He chuckles, "now lets stop worrying and have a fun time, okay dear?".

Felix

"Oh dear lord" Felix gasps, outstretching his arms to keep his balance, ears flopping to the side of his head as he winced, thinking of the pain he had narrowly avoided. "Felix, with all the adventures you've been on, you're scared to fall on ice?" You chuckle, watching as he regained himself. "Hey. Even though I've been through far more dangerous events, doesn't mean I can't be scared to fall unexpectedly" he says, holding his hands up in defence. That was a mistake, though, as he lost his balane and didn't have enough time to catch himself, falling backwards into a sitting position. He blinks a few times before laughing at himself, "that really hurt!". You laugh with him, offering to help him up, "Felix, you're so dumb". You try to pull him up, but someone accidentally knocks into you, causing you to stumble yourself and fall onto Felix's lap. "Oh hey~" he teases, causing you to blush brightly. "Don't make this weird" you mumble, avoiding his eyes. "Its not weird. We're together. Besides," he pauses, kissing your neck softly, "everyone already knew you'd fallen for me~". You blush more, if that's even possible, lightly pushing his face away, "since when did you become a flirt?". "Since I wanted to embarres you" he chuckles, smiling innocently.