scary movie

(SCHOOLMEMESS)

Bendy

"Why the fuck would they go in there if they just saw that monster's face from the door?! Like, bitch, run for your life!" Bendy complains, motioning wildly while explaining his point. You giggle, amused by the demon's outburst, "Bendy, its just a movie". "I know, but imagine that in real life! Like, if I saw a creature in that doorway right now I will jump out the window, no time to use the door! I'm not gonna go over and be a hero or try and see if there's a reasonable explanation for what I saw. I would be out!" He explains. "What if I was in that room? Wouldn't you want to see if I was okay?" You inquire. He ponders for a moment, then shrugs, "I mean, I say I would, but in reality i'd probably scream about it and book it, hoping you'd be safe". "Wow" you laugh, "you're really a great boyfriend, Bendy". "I know" he chuckles, rolling his eyes, "where would you be without me?".

Boris

"Its not real. Its not real" Boris whispers to himself, eyes tightly shut as he tried to block out the noises of the movie playing infront of him. He's never been a fan of horror. The idea of masked murders and gorific monsters peeked his nerves, but he thought he could pull through just this once. That wasn't the case.
A scream played out in the movie, causing him to yelp, clinging onto you and hiding his face behind your arm, as if he was shielded and protected from any dangers. You gently place a hand ontop of his head, gently running your fingers through his fur, "Boris, we can turn it off if you want". He nods quickly, gripping onto you tightly. You manage to slip out of his grasp and turn the movie off, sitting back next to him, causing him to jump back, a little startled. "S..sorry" he mumbles, ears lowering as he shivered nervously. You frown, carefully pulling him into a hug, "if you didn't want to watch you coulda said so". "I didn't want to ruin the day" he says shyly. You shake you head, kissing his forehead softly, "why don't we just cuddle". He nods eagerly, hugging you as if his life depended on it.

Cuphead

Cuphead stared boredly at the screen, watching a cliché slasher kill play out, finding no interest in it. It was a basic throat slit kill, and it looked so fake in Cuphead's eyes. He wasn't phased at all by the masked murderer on screen.
"Are you seriously bored already?!" You exclaim in surprise, looking up to the cupheaded male. He shrugs, his ruby red eyes meeting your (e/c) ones, "its just not scary". "Are you kidding me?! This is like the best selling horror movie! Its a classic!" You protest. He chuckles slightly, straightening his posture, "I'm sorry, toots, its just cliché". "You have no soul" you scowl playfully, crossing your arms. "Not my fault I don't get scared" he boasts with a proud smile. You smirk mischievously, "I guess ice skating is an exception, then?". "Hey!!".

Mugman

"I honestly thought you'd hate horror movies" you say, watching as Mugman's icy blue eyes were glued to the screen. He shrugs, finally moving his gaze to you, "I grew up with Cuphead, whatcha expect? Its all he watched practically". "But you're scared of storms, yet monsters and murderers don't phase you?" You question, cocking an eyebrow up. "Because horror movies aren't real" he smiles proudly. "What about the ones that are based off of real events?" You ask, tilting your head. His eyes widen slightly, "there are horror movies based off real events?!". You laugh at his reaction, calming yourself and continuing, "yeah, theres the excorsism, Annabelle, Texas chainsaw masicure, curse of the zodiac, the entity-". Mugman stayed silent as you listed more movies, contemplating life and if something could happen to you or him that would be documented for the enjoyment of others.
If he wasn't scared before, he sure as hell was scared now.

Felix

You giggle slightly as you gently poke Felix's cheek, getting no reaction other than a small grunt. He had fallen asleep, leaning against you ever so slightly. He looked very comftable and content where he was, purring softly as he huddled closer to you. "Feeeeel" you whine, trying to pry his hands off you carefully. Though your intent was to wake him, your instincts held you back because of how peaceful he looked and you couldn't bring yourself to wake the adorable male beside you.
You sigh, a small smile pulling at your lips, "you win this round, goofball". Among the silence, the movie let a deep bass drop as the suspense peeked, which startled Felix awake. His ears were up in alert and his eyes were wide, muscles tense and ready to battle. You couldn't contain yourself and began laughing, which did calm him down. He blinks in confusion, completely lost until he heard the movie again. He rolls his eyes, crossing his arms, "I didn't get scared! It was an unexpected noise!". "Sure, Feel, sure" you giggle, resting your head on his shoulder as he pouts playfully.