Go to sleep, (Y/N)

(MorganLeFox)

Bendy

(Y/nnnn!" Bendy drawled out tiredly, rubbing his temples in frustration, "its 12 o'clock at night, get your ass to bed already!".
"I'll be there in a moment, Bendy".
"You said that an hour ago!".
"Then give me another hour".
Bendy growled under his breath, walking up to you and closing your note book, earning an annoyed 'hey!' from you.
"No, you're not allowed to complain. I've been waiting for your stubborn ass to get to bed for hours now" he hisses, pushing your book out of reach.
You groan quietly, "okay! Fine!".
"Thank you" he sighed under his breath, following you to the bedroom.

You sat on the bed, crossing your arms, "you're so impatient, Bends".
"I-" he shakes his head, rolling his eyes, "(Y/N), I love you so much but holy shit can you be annoying", he sits next to you, "you were refusing to get away from that notebook of yours for three hours".
"Okay...maybe I'm the problem here" you giggle.
He chuckles, softly running his fingers through your hair, "there's no 'maybe' about it, darling".
"Rude. But true. Sorry, Bends".
"Its fine. Just...stop trying to deprive yourself of sleep" he rolls his eyes playfully, kissing your cheek.
"We'll see" you tease, wrapping your arms around his neck and nestling into his chest, letting out a giggle as he let out an exaggerated sigh.

Boris

Boris sat sheepishly on the bed, watching you at your desk with worry. His eyes drift to the clock, biting his lip in worry, "(Y/N)?".
You give a small hum in response.
"Uh, I think you should come to bed now..." he suggests shyly, "its very late...".
You cock your head towards the clock before shrugging, "its not that late".
"Its 2am...".
"So?" You hum, continuing with what you were doing.
He sighs, "(Y/N), you stayed up late last night. I don't want you to be sleep deprived. Please come to bed".
"I'll be fine, Bor Bor" you reassure, turning to face him, giving him a sweet smile.
He frowns, "but it isn't healthy...".
You shake your head, standing and approaching him, sitting infront of him, "stop worrying, Boris".
"Then stop making unhealthy decisions" he counters, wrapping his arms around you, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck, "I only worry because I love you, and I don't like seeing anything bad happen to you...".
You sigh quietly, gently pulling him onto your lap, kissing the top of his head, making a small smile crack at his lips, "alright, Boris. I'll try and take care of myself more. Just for you".

Cuphead

"(Y/N)" Cuphead says in a slightly irritated voice, leant against the doorway with his arms crossed, eyes focused only on you.
You ignored him, which he didn't like, making him roll his ruby red orbs.
"Listen to me, (N/N)" he mumbles, tapping his fingers on his folded arms impatiently.
Again, you gave no answer and continued with whatever you were doing.
He sighs, "its 11pm, (Y/N), c'mon...".
"You can go to bed, Cuppy. I'll join you in a moment" you finally spoke.
"No you wouldn't. I know you, you'd stay here all night then wonder why you're tired in the morning. Stop whatever you're doing and get to bed".
You ignore him once more, making him groan loudly in pure frustration.
Without a word, he storms over to you, wrapping his arms securely around your waist and lifted you up, carrying you out of the room and to the bedroom, ignoring your protests.

He sits you on the bed, kissing you longingly on the lips, "I love you, okay? I'm not mad at you, just annoyed you deprive yourself of sleep".
You sigh, "I'm sorry, Cuppy...".
"Its fine, just listen next time".

Mugman

"(Y/N)?" Mugman says wearily, resting a hand on your shoulder, breaking you from your train of thought.
"What is it, Mugs?" You hum slightly, not looking up at the blue mug.
"I think you should get to bed now. Its very late...and it'd be nice to have a little company..." he says sheepishly, a small blush dusted over his cheeks.
"I'll be there later".
He sighs quietly, "remember when you said that last night? And you didn't go to bed? I'm not letting you do that again. Please, (Y/N)?".
You blush a little at his gentle tone, gazing up into his sparkling and concerned eyes, "can I just finish this one little thing?".
He rolls his eyes a little, "that 'one little thing' is going to take you an hour. Just...come on...please".
"Okay, okay" you mumble, standing up, lightly pecking a kiss onto his nose, "just because you're adorable, I'll listen".
He blushes brightly, scampering after you as you walked away.

Felix

"Feel! It won't take long! Promise!".
"I know that's a lie! I've used the same excuse!".
"Yeah, but I mean it!".
"No you don't!".
"Yes I do!".
You and Felix go back and forth with comments, him trying to get you away from your desk and to bed while you protested profusely. This had been going on for about ten minutes now.
Felix let out a loud sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose, "for all the years I've known you, the one thing that never changed was your horrible sleeping habits!".
"They're not horrible! Just...unorganized...?" You say, more of a question than a statement.
"And that's horrible" he pauses, taking your hand and lifting you up, pulling you into his chest, arms wrapping around you to not let you escape, "stop doing things that affect your health badly. I worry about you".
"Sorry, Felix..." you mumble, nestling into his chest, wrapping your arms around his waist.
"Its fine" he smiles, smoothing down your hair with his hand, gently swaying the both of you, "you know I love you tons".
"I love you too".