ƒσυя

❝ I THOUGHT YOU WERE PUT IN RAVENCLAW FOR A REASON? ❞

I THOUGHT YOU WERE PUT IN RAVENCLAW FOR A REASON?

GOBLET OF FIRE

THIRD POV

RUNNING DOWN THE HALLWAY, Draco was searching everywhere to find Melody. He wondered how someone so small could run so fast. He would move his head to look through the corridors that were on the side of him in hopes that she may just be standing there, waiting for him somehow. After about a minute or so, he turned his head to the ledge, that lead out to an opening so that you were able to look at the beautiful view outside that is surrounding the castle, and thats when he spotted her. Melody's brown locks were flowing to the side from the wind blowing on her. He stood there watching her for second, the sun was shinging on her face causing her skin to glow a radiant golden yellow color, her green eyes became more vibrant. The wind would cause strands of her hair to fall on her face which made her move her small hand across her face, Melody would rub her face in an exhaused manner, and then rested them on her neck while tilting her head back to lay on top of them.

Eventually, he started to walk towards her, this had her turn around towards him, due to hearing his footsteps come closer to her. She gave him a small smile before turning around, resting her hands on the top of the ledge. Draco could tell something was off, so he kept stepping towards her until he was side by side with her, he then turned to look at her before slowly letting his head fall back to the view in front of him.

"You okay? " He asked.

She shrugged her shoulders, " I guess."

Draco tilted his mouth to where it formed a lopsided frown. "You can tell me you know." All she did was look at him with one eyebrow raised before rolling her eyes slightly and closing them.

"Okay, what's wrong with you?" She huffed and then rotated her body in a upset manner towards him.

"I don't want to talk about it, okay?" Melody said a bit harshly to where Draco was taken back from her sudden tone. His eyes widened and he let out a chuckle of disbelief.

"Why are you being like this all of a sudden?" He questions in an urging way, as if trying to figure out what is going on so he can fix it.

"Being like what?" She said sarcastically rudely.

"Mel," he said in a softer tone, "you do know you can talk to me right." He didn't know that Melody can switch into a different persona faster than you could say quidditch. She gave him a laugh, not a genuine one, but a laugh that you give someone when they say something crazy.