★Chapter 15★

my sister can do a really good gollum impression.

☆☆☆

While Louis was finishing the last car all Harry can think about was how hot Louis looked In his tank top and basketball shorts. He could hardly take his eyes off of Louis' biceps.

He found it very hard focusing on what Niall was saying.

"Harry?" Niall asked, realised Harry wasn't listening. 

"Sorry? pardon?" Harry asked, reluctantly dragging his eyes away from Louis.

"Me and Zayn-"

"Zayn and I" Harry interrupted, making the other two roll their eyes.

"Fine, Zayn and I, were just saying that we should have a lads night, with Liam and Louis," Niall explained.

"Yes!" Harry exclaimed, very excited to spend more time with Louis, but also spend time getting to know Liam and of course to spend some time with Zayn and Niall.

"Great," Zayn said, his smile turning to a smirk as he looked behind Harry.

"Wha-" Harry was just about to ask what was up.

"BOO!" two hands grabbed Harrys shoulders, making him scream and jump about a mile.

He turned around quickly to see Louis laughing breathlessly, hands having now fallen from Harrys shoulders.

"Louis..." Harry whined, pouting as he realised Niall, Zayn and now Liam where laughing as well.

"Sorry love, but you should've seen your face!" Louis laughed, wrapping his arms around the pouting boys shoulders. Harry eventually lost his pout and laughed along with the rest of the boys.

Louis and Liam had finished washing the cars so the group headed back to the school building. Louis grabbed Harrys hand as they walked, making Niall coo very loudly.

"Louis, Liam, what do you think about a lads night tonight?" Niall asked as they entered the school.

"Sure, my house?" Louis asked, "Li?"

"Sounds fun, I'm gonna go home and grab a change of clothes first though"

"Why don't you all just stay over at mine tonight? Li can take Zayn and Niall to get a change of clothes and Hazza can borrow some of mine," Louis questioned and everyone agreed, Liam, Zayn and Niall headed to Liams car while Louis and Harry headed to Louis'.

☆☆☆

"So what are we gonna do lads?" Liam asked once they had all arrived at Louis' house.

"I'll order some food and then we can watch a movie?" Louis suggested, "it's already 7pm so the takeaways will be open."

"YES FOOD!" Niall yelled while the others just nodded.

"Sounds like a plan, what movie are we watching?" Zayn asked.

"I dunno, let's go to the cinema room," Louis slid his trainers off and jogged up the stairs, gesturing for the others to follow him. On the way up the stairs, Harry noticed a few picture frames that made him smile, there was a photo of young Louis and what looked like his sisters. It was adorable.

Harry stayed for a few seconds longer before he followed the others up the stairs.

Louis' cinema room was very modern, with a large couch and a few beanbags.

As soon as they entered the room, Niall dived onto one of the bean bags while everyone else took a seat on the sofa

"I think we should watch fifty shades of grey." Niall says out of nowhere once everyone had settled down.

"I think not," Zayn chuckles, throwing a pillow at Niall.

"pfft you're no fun."

"I fancy a horror movie." Liam suggests, shuffling a little closer to zayn. They all agree, although Harry is rather sceptical but they decided to watch Scream.

Louis grabs his phone and opens a pizza delivery app, "so what do you guys want?"

"Me and Zayn will share a pepperoni please Lou," Liam said, before going back to his hushed conversation with Zayn.

"Hazza, do you wanna share a pizza?"

"Yes please Lou," Harry answered quietly.

"No problem love, what about you Niall?"

"Well i'm glad you asked Louis, I'll have a meat pizza, mozzarella sticks, some garlic bread and some chicken wings, Oh! and some french fries please," Niall answered.

"Can you really eat all of that?" Louis asked, quite stoked.

"Yeh, I would usually have more but i had a big lunch," he answered casually.

"well ok then..."

Harry was about to open his mouth and say something but Louis already knew what was coming. "Before you say, no Hazza i won't let you pay baby," Louis said, rubbing Harrys thigh when he saw the younger boy pout.

"Guys you know i still think we should watch 50 Shades of Grey," Niall whined, crossing his arms and pouting like a child.

☆☆☆

does anyone watch a disaster movie and then spend hours planning what you would do if zombies took over the earth and were the only a few humans left and you were one of them and then after a few hours your plan gets so good that you're kind of hoping for a zombie apocalypse to happen just so you can use your plan but then your like hmm what if the plan doesn't work and then you just end up rethinking the whole plan and then for some reason you just start rethinking your entire life? omg really? me too!

thanks for reading!!!! i just love ya

A. x

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤